Photo of the day !!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
machu_picchu.jpg

Archaeologists, Tour Operators, Locals Raise Alarm Over International Airport at Machu Picchu
Read more: Archaeologists, Tour Operators, Locals Raise Alarm Over International Airport at Machu Picchu | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
machu_picchu.jpg

Archaeologists, Tour Operators, Locals Raise Alarm Over International Airport at Machu Picchu
Read more: Archaeologists, Tour Operators, Locals Raise Alarm Over International Airport at Machu Picchu | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter
Had a pic of this place I found on the Internet saved. So now seems like the perfect time to share it. Marked the detail in your pic that I think can be seen in mine. :)
machu_picchu.jpg
tumblr_nsl1wglQ4g1tmnxgqo1_640.jpg

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cool NEX
love that sort of info
progress.what we fellow humans get up to smile

Had a pic of this place I found on the Internet saved. So now seems like the perfect time to share it.

Reactions: Nexolaris

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
dont think there was a caption as to where it is

New Where is this house?

When Niagara Falls Ran Dry

jun2019_d21_prologue.jpg

jun2019_d03_prologue.jpg

When they diverted the American Falls the plan was to remove all the rubble to make the falls look taller/neater but geologists determined the huge rubble pile was holding up the ledge so they decided to leave all the rubble where it was.

So much water is diverted to hydroelectric plants we never see the falls roar the way they did before the industrial age.