Photo of the day !!

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Press-7.jpg

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THE DIVINE GARBO! I have been collecting Greta Garbo memorabilia for almost 3 decades and she has always been around me. The star of the stars with a face that will shine forever in Hollywood heaven... Here a still from ANNA KARENINA (1935) nby director Clarence Brown.

anna05.jpg

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
additt
i dont understand it but you may well do

n the world’s most famous thought experiment, physicist Erwin Schrödinger described how a cat in a box could be in an uncertain predicament. (AnatolyTiplyashin/Getty)

Reimagining of Schrödinger’s cat breaks quantum mechanics
A thought experiment that replaces the cat in Schrödinger’s imaginary box with physicists doing experiments has shocking implications. In the original, the peculiar rules of quantum theory meant that the cat could be both dead and alive, until the box was opened and the cat’s state measured. But in the latest version, different experimenters can reach opposite conclusions about what the physicist in the box has measured. This means that quantum theory contradicts itself. “I think this is a whole new level of weirdness,” says theoretical physicist Matthew Leifer.

Nature | 6 min read
Reference: Nature Communications paper