Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Beautiful
Thanks Boatboi.

Nice ..... but I don't like chemtrails :(:(:(
I can only think of two occasions in my life when the sky was without condensation trails from planes:

1. When that volcano erupted in Iceland about 11/12 years ago, and the ash spread into the atmosphere quite widely. The skies across much of Western Europe were closed to air traffic for safety reasons for about three or four days I seem to recall.

2. In the early days of Covid. When almost every country was in lockdown. No flights then either.

Reactions: Boatboi
D

deleted4419021

Thanks Boatboi.

I can only think of two occasions in my life when the sky was without condensation trails from planes:

1. When that volcano erupted in Iceland about 11/12 years ago, and the ash spread into the atmosphere quite widely. The skies across much of Western Europe were closed to air traffic for safety reasons for about three or four days I seem to recall.

2. In the early days of Covid. When almost every country was in lockdown. No flights then either.
The "phenomenon" of chemtrails is very recent for me, I only remember it from about 2018/2019.
And after reading your comment I confirm that they are doing something not good in the sky with airplanes.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The "phenomenon" of chemtrails is very recent for me, I only remember it from about 2018/2019.
And after reading your comment I confirm that they are doing something not good in the sky with airplanes.
There is no such thing as "chem-trails". They are actually called Contrails or vapor trails, which are line-shaped clouds produced by aircraft engine exhaust or changes in air pressure, typically at aircraft cruising altitudes. Water vapor.

Contrails have existed for many, many decades, and I've seen them from high altitude aircraft for over 50 years myself.

1676317744790.png