photo shoot

sartorius

Experimental Member
Media
I was taking a class in photography in a local community college. It was the third week and the teacher had was assigning us a project involving nude photography and I was paired with chris, a 21 year old college guy and tracy a 38 year old blonde woman.
After class, we stayed behind and agreed to meet at a local hiking trail, as we decided to do an outdoor shoot.
Saturday came and I arrived early and awaited the others. chris showed up next, dressed in shorts and a tee. Soon, tracy arrived wearing a tight top that accentuated her large breasts and a tight pair of shorts. We walked the trail getting to know eachother.
we arrived at a clearing, near a brook an decided that this was as good a place to shoot as any other. We drew straws to decide who went first and chris lost. Tracy was first to shoot while I sat and watched.
Tracy had chris pose clothed first and took several shots. She then had him take his tee off revealing well developed chest and abs. next, he took his shorts off, revealing an already aroused bulge in his briefs. "this must be a turn on for you judging by your bulge there" Tracy exclaimed. My mouth was agape as I could make out the shape of his cock, which looked almost 5 inches semi erect. Tracy had him pose in several poses and his bulge grew larger now more like 7".
"ok off with those" tracy said and chris removed his briefs revealing an enticingly large and thick cock that must have been at least 9" long and 7" thick. Tracy was noticeably excited shooting pics and I started to get excited at the sight of such a large cock. My cock was twitching in my pants. She had him pose sideways, his cock jutting erectly out. " Stroke that cock" she ordered and he began to jerk off slowly kneading his member in and out of his fist. He sat on the grass while she took pics of him jerking off.
"I bet you can suck your own cock" she said and as she took pics I watches astoundedly as he bent down and licked his own cock head and began sucking at least 1/3 of his cock in his mouth. I watched as he jerked his cock off in his mouth as tracy shot continuously.
" Lets get some group action here" she said

sartorius

Experimental Member
Media
I got up and began removing my clothes I stepped out of my briefs freeing my now rock hard 7 inch cock. I began stroking it watching chris as he stroked his long cock.
Tracy was shooting pics all the while capturing the action.
"Why dont you face eachother and touch your cockheads together" she suggested.
we turned to face eachother and moved closer approximating our cocks together. as the tips of our cocks touched each cock twitched with excitement.
" That's rub those cocks together" she enticed.
I rubbed my cock against his cock getting very turned on by these events. We move closer putting the undersides of our cocks together my cock rubbing against his huge twitching cock.
" I am getting really turned on watching this" tracy said clicking away with her digital SLR.
I took a chance and grabbed a hold of chris' cock, stroking its length slowly. He moaned as i worked the length from his shaven balls to the tip of his wet cock head. Tracy moaned loudly and I noticed that she was now rubbing her crotch with one hand revealing a wet spot.
Chris put a hand on my head and pushed me onto my knees his 9 inch throbbing cock stood before my face. I stroked his length as my tongue made contact with his pre-cum leaking tip. I tasted the salty liquid and swirled my tongue around his cock head. I turned to tracy and she had nowremoved her top revealing her large tits which she fondled with free hand. My tongue traveled down the underside of chris cock making its way to his shaven balls. I took each ball in my mouth and then ran my tongue back up to the tip and opened my mouth taking in half his cock. He thrust his cock in and out, moaning as I managed to engulf 3/4 of his length.
Tracy had now quit taking the pics and was totally nude. she moved closer and took his cock in her hand stroking it as I sucked his length. I was jerking my rigid cock tasting his precum as it flowed into my mouth. Chris was sucking on her large tits as she jerked his cock in my mouth. I turned my head towards her crotch and gave her wet shaved pussy a lick or two before attending to his cock again. I moaned as my cock leaked its own seed getting closer to cumming. chris moaned loudly as he thrust his cock deep into my mouth and began to cum. As he filled my mouth, I shot a long rope of cum and tracy moaned as she came as well. i cleaned hs cock and we all sat down drained from the intensity of the session.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh God,that's fuckin' gorgeous,can just emagine,tasteing the wonderfully sweet pre-cum many times,like I did last week,before flooding my mouth with his gorgeous spunk,making me gulp,before excitedly swallowing every morsal of it,down safely deep inside my tummy for him.
His spunk,balls to my tummy in seconds,and every guy should swallow another guy's spunk,to experience,the incredible acheivement.
Many kids do in their very early teens,and now even more elderly guys do like me,after being denied for so long.
My wife was fucked fantastically over 7yrs,by a married friend with his wife,who had a gorgeous 8-9" cock,and with fantastic luck,got her pregnant aswell,but b'stard we lost his little baby boy,stillborn after seven months,I asked if I could suck and worship his gorgeous hard cock with her,but b'stard she said no,that's why I go to the E14 gay sauna in Stratford,London now,purely to suck as many cocks as possible,and hopefully,swallow good mouthfuls of spunk aswell.
PS Would love to suck anyone off,PM me thx,lol,xxx