Photo style prefences

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Online personality matters somewhat, but I also enjoy viewing the galleries, so I appreciate and provide compliments for attractive photos based purely on aesthetics.

What gets my attention - nicely shaped cocks, big tits, cum shots, and round asses. Personally, I enjoy the variety in presentation of parts the pic posting membership shares. They are unique to the individual and, when good, make the person that much more attractive. Only advice, I must know what I'm looking at in the pics - include enough in the image to offer a curve, line, dip, or shadow, it adds so much.

In my experience and from what I've heard the more you can show (and I don't mean cock size), the better. Especially face, if you're willing to do that. And if you've got an artistic eye, go for it.
Mmm, face. Damn, you're cute. :)

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I appreciate so many interesting responses, and ultimately, those of you who contributed have reflected my own opinion about seeing other's bodies in general. I like to see as much as possible in the frame, rather than a close up. I LOVE seeing cocks that are NOT being held rather than being gripped like, "If I let go it may fall over!" And if a delectable pussy is shown I would rather the connecting thighs, butt, belly, or whatever were in view as well. In fact if the view moves across the belly, includes the breasts, and ends with a beautiful smiling face, I'm in heaven.

I will never understand albums full of 30 (or more) copies of virtually the same shot. Variety is the spice of life, someone said. And why post any photo at all that is out of focus?

I appreciate the recommendations of albums. There are some nice photos out there! In my exploration I would have to add most of the pics by Smoothy are pretty damn hot!

D_ Jack_Soffalotte

Account Disabled
Media
Touché.

But some replies in here... did go further and break down photos in general. Details in the picture like setting, messy room, bathrooms etc. Also personality.

I went along with that, and added my 2 cents further by saying...

Average female in tropical setting vs Hot female in janitors closet.... it balances out IMO. photo wise. Personality is a different story obviously. WHICH was also mentioned in some replies here, Katt.

The question was about the style, not the subject.

Add personality to that list also, Katt.

:smile:

But yeah there's a lot of cock, breast/ass shots out there.
I think janitors closets are pretty awesome personally, in a "quicky sex on your lunch break" kind of way - it's just photos taken on or near toilets that I can't stand, really. Wtf is wrong with people who do that...

I was thinking about doing some drawings next instead of taking more pictures, and then maybe taking some stuff with a wider angle if I do more self shooting. I enjoy exhibitionism but I'm not really a very confident photographer, especially using the timer on my camera.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Firstly if I don't like what a man posts or his on-line persona there is no way I'm looking at his gallery let alone complimenting him on it.

Disembodied cock/torso shots taken with a cell phone, poor quality pictures don't do much for me. They are just so generic, esp. for this site which has literally thousands of the same boring crappy grainy pictures.
Pay attention to the details. A messy room, sitting on the can is off putting.
Look at yourself as a new product entering into a market place that already has a lot of competition. Your posts are your introduction into the market place and your pictures help to sell that image.

I recommend you peruse galleries belonging to members like:

Calboner.
Brislands.
Man of Thunder.

These are men who have gotten a lot of positive feed back on their galleries because they are sweet guys who are super smart and don't make stupid sexist comments and the quality of their galleries are generally quite high.

I hope this helps.

PRODUCT ENTERING THE MARKETPLACE!

Well said!!! If only we could conduct our lives like this on and offline, the world would be a cleaner, shinier and much more concise place.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not a big fan of the "I wonder if he is a serial killer" photo. You know what I'm talking about. The photo shot of a bare torso/cock in the mirror sans head. I'd rather see no picture at all because all I can think about is "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" from The Silence of the Lambs.

Otherwise I can think of a few male galleries here that have examples of shots I do like:

Calboner, Mule, BigRedMatt (black & white), Endued, MoT just to name a few off the top of my head.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a big fan of the "I wonder if he is a serial killer" photo. You know what I'm talking about. The photo shot of a bare torso/cock in the mirror sans head. I'd rather see no picture at all because all I can think about is "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" from The Silence of the Lambs.

Otherwise I can think of a few male galleries here that have examples of shots I do like:

Calboner, Mule, BigRedMatt (black &white), Endued, MoT just to name a few off the top of myhead.
Thank you for the mention, sweet lady! :smile: "Well, Enid - have the lambs stopped screaming?"

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sitting on the can is off putting.

all I can think about is "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

Not once but twice in the same thread I nearly spit my coffee out from laughing so hard! :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Absolute classics!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must be the anomonly because I do like to see close-ups, hands and torso pics. VIP: clean fingernails are important for me.

Conchis has some great pics featuring all of the above. I do agree that it's best to. Clear the clutter out of the pic so that we don't see clothes on the floor, drinking glasses etc. Lighting can be a very seductive asset.

Take lots of pics and post those you like best. And, a sexy jeans pic is always very much appreciated. Thanks for posting and sharing.