Photo verifiable LONGEST and WIDEST

drambone: Hey folks - Let's cut the baloney and see who has the longest and widest here - and I mean verified with a tape measure and a picture. Come on dudes, let's see who's packing and who's just yacking! DARE YA!!

DR

sammygirly: ~puts on her flame retardant gear for this one~

opti6600: Sammy, actually I'd say this is a perfectly fine request. I encourage people to point out to the folks that don't believe in anything bigger than 10" that such large penises do indeed exist!

AnonyMs: breaks open a package of marshmallows and hands a spare roasting fork to sammygirly, just waiting for the rest of the board to chime in while noting it is interesting , that to my knowledge, Mr. drambone has not yet put his money where his mouth is.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
<striking match>

Sorry, drambone, but that's not what this board is about.

Not all of us are interested in posting pics and most of those of us who do aren't trying in anyway to compete.

We come here for support and conversation. Granted, the subjects sometimes get a few posters' dander up but for the most part the responses are informative.

Welcome to LPSG. Hope you 'fit in.'

Pecker

1811: [quote author=drambone link=board=relationships;num=1055871945;start=0#0 date=06/17/03 at 10:40:57]Hey folks - Let's cut the baloney and see who has the longest and widest here - and I mean verified with a tape measure and a picture.  Come on dudes, let's see who's packing and who's just yacking!  DARE YA!!

DR[/quote]

well... take a gander at my shots in the gallery

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not here as a competitor in a big dick contest. There are enough nude shots of me on the internet already without adding them here. That's one reason that I changed my avatar. I'm here to support and mingle, not show off my schlong. If exhibition were my intent, I'd be at RateARod instead of LPSG.

aussiechick63: Well said DMW.
Most are here for support and friendship.
But you could always send your pics to me and I'll sort the fakes from the real ones.

I am just kidding too.

Please don't send me naked pics.