Photo Verification

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by big_thick_and_long_80, Aug 26, 2006.

1. big_thick_and_long_80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recently changed to Gold status and have a few pics in my gallery. Would it still be necessary to photo verify myself? If so, how does that work (I assume just send a pic with lpsg on a card with me in it.)

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, for me, I was told that the pic that I posted of me was "well known" all over the net. :confused:
    So, I posted a "verified" pic of me, with the little lpgs card, so that people could compare and see for themselves, that all my pix are me.

Still looking to see my pix anywhere else on the net, aside from the 2 other sites that I'm on (never have found any), but I did once have someone send me back my own pic once. :eek:

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

A Gold Member may post a pic with an LPSG/username sign if he likes but, being a subscribing member, his board privileges go beyond that of the Photo Verified anyhow.

Photo verification has been suspended for the time being. Rob_E is the only one who can currently do that and he doesn't have the time to keep up with it. If he figures out how to hack the code to allow a moderator to verify, the program may be available again in the future.

4. big_thick_and_long_80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted