"photo verified" - Useless unless it's a face picture

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the verification process should be revised, but disagree a face picture is any more an authentic identifying device over other gender identifying body part (no eyes, fingertips, ankle, or other bullshit, please) - if the goal is, once again and ad nauseam, to root out fake women. :rolleyes:

Imo, you really can't be sure until you meet someone in person.
I have to say every person I've met in real life from LPSG has been all they presented online.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the verification process should be revised, but disagree a face picture is any more an authentic identifying device over other gender identifying body part (no eyes, fingertips, ankle, or other bullshit, please) - if the goal is, once again and ad nauseam, to root out fake women. :rolleyes:

Imo, you really can't be sure until you meet someone in person.
I have to say every person I've met in real life from LPSG has been all they presented online.

Fake women plague the forum and you roll your eyes. I think we should get a DNA testing verification thing going on :wink::biggrin1::eek:

Media
i actually enjoy laughing at the guys ''ur so hawt''ing to the ''im a gurl i luv ur cok''ers.

What's the point actually in faking your gender? :confused: I've never got that. If you're a guy and you want to see other men whip out their dicks on cam or something, why would you pretend to be a woman? There are plenty of guys willing to do so for other men.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fake women plague the forum and you roll your eyes. I think we should get a DNA testing verification thing going on :wink::biggrin1::eek:
I roll my eyes at everything! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smile:

I assume there are predatory men that pose as women everywhere - someone was telling me recently that you can even find them on the WoW sites as well - so guys just have to be careful. Perhaps as careful I, as a woman, have to be when engaging in contact with an unknown individual - that's just my reality. I think some men take it for granted that they are somehow "safe" by virtue of their gender, but are finding with fake women that is not the case.

Do I feel some sort of empathy, sure, but disagree with any policy that would protect men from other men posing as women, while I, and possibly other women, are left to our own devices to fend off assholes. (Especially those with the "why the fuck else would a woman be on this site other than to serve me??", "talk to me or you're a cunt" attitude)

If we are discussing issues with the membership, we should also acknowledge the site is plagued with douche bag men. If I agree that women should offer face pics for verification, what's on offer for an equivalent protection from assholes?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's the point actually in faking your gender? :confused: I've never got that. If you're a guy and you want to see other men whip out their dicks on cam or something, why would you pretend to be a woman? There are plenty of guys willing to do so for other men.

Unless you're trying to get straight guys to show you their cock. From what I gather, that's what these fake dudes are doing

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
What's the point actually in faking your gender? :confused: I've never got that.
To fuck with the poor fools who actually believe the faker is a woman. They find it amusing that men so willingly behave like horny jackals, circling in when some fawning doe wanders into the LPSG territory...OK, I find that amusing too. And pathetic.

It's common enough that I simply don't accept that any member is a woman without considerable evidence to the contrary -- even a 'verification' pic is not always enough. (I owe Anjali Kari and apology though, for that very reason.)

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not quite sure what the point of photo verification is. As noted, people can hold up a piece of paper with their username and the site name on it, and they are then 'photo verified'.

I mean, it's a great way to get free gallery access I guess. But it doesn't really prove anything as it is now, other than proving that a poster isn't a 'bot.

The fake women can be photo verified fake women, and the guys claiming to be 14" can presumably be 'photo verified' without a cock shot.

It's not my site, so, whatever, but I agree that the PV status has been much devalued.
This. ^

Media
Unless you're trying to get straight guys to show you their cock. From what I gather, that's what these fake dudes are doing

Well I don't see the difference between a gay and a straight cock :smile: or an obviously gay guy wanting to see straight cocks rather than gay cocks...

About the topic: I don't think a face picture is needed for verification. Just show your body that's visible in your other pics.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

i agree and quite alot of them state 100% straight,but there you go each to their own i guess.