photographed, harassed at Black's Beach

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He told me I’d have to leave because I had an erection. My buddy shouted back, I didn’t; I was just hung like a horse.
wtf? It's illegal to have an erection? ...and there are degrees of arousal. How erect do you have to be to get kicked out?

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow...meatpackingbubba...I think you missed the point. Why should HE have to wear trunks, when HE is doing nothing wrong? The person taking the picture is way 'outta line' by snapping the pics in the first place. No-one has the right to take pictures of you clothed or naked without permission (at least that's the law in Canada) and I think it is presumtuous and downright ignorant on the part of the "photographer". Attention is one thing, invading people's comfort zone is quite another.

Actually, in the US, if you are out in public, you are subject to having your picture taken. You have no reasonable expectation of "privacy" in PUBLIC.

Ergo, if he doesn't want his (naked) picture taken, he should wear trunks in public. If he wishes to be naked in public, that's great (I personally am all for it, and go naked on Black's Beach whenever I'm in San Diego), but he shouldn't get all ruffled if somebody takes his picture.

I live in Houston; I take the tollways (pictures made), I shop at stores (surveillance cameras), etc---

You do see the difference, right, in having your picture taken while sunbathing nude on a public beach and in having your picture taken, say, in the locker room? In a locker room, you have a reasonable expectation of privacy from cameras, etc. On a public beach....

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally, nudity and naturalists were one and the same, and in the states it seems that nude has come to mean exhibitionist while naturalist has come to mean an uninhibited attitude towards nudity as being the natural state of humanity. There are nude campgrounds that cater more to the naturalists ideology than the nude beaches do. Most beaches fall into the public domain with the exception of a nude beach on a private lake or in a nude campground. Oddly, due to the public domain, Blacks Beach inforcement would fall to park rangers at Torrey Pines, who should have the authority to arrest someone who acts as a sexual perpertrator, regarding someone coming up and simulating oral sex or men showing erections and pursuing women. It sounds like a case of the few "bad apples" making the majority uncomfortable.

I admit, after seeing Wristthickxl's gallery, it would be hard not to stare, or get aroused(and embarrassed), but I know where to draw the line and respect another, something that seems to be going out of fashion. I could rant about respect for others in many areas, cell phones, common courtesy, etc. but I won't, except to say that as society becomes less polite and respectful, such behavior is see less and less as out of the norm.

Das_Boot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Cameras are an issue. The last thing I want is to be a victim of someone posting a pic they took and having it shared millions of times over. There are entire tumblr pages dedicated to catching pics of people at nudist beaches and changing in the locker room. People even started pages for catching bulges and dudes butts in public. The era of privacy is over. If some pervert wants to take a pic and exploit you online there's nothing you can do and 9/10 times you'll never know.

Tumblr