Photos by candlelight

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Goodness Calboner,
You are such a beautiful man.
You have a certain elegant, masculine grace that pleasures the eye.
The candle lit pictures are devine.
While everyone looks better by candle light, in your case, it merely "gilds the lilly".

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beautiful Gallery Update. Great Color. The Red glow is visually appealing and also exciting. Well Done.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice pics, only little too dark... u should have put more candles then...

I grant your point, but I was burning all the candles that I had on hand. If I ever decide to do another such photo shoot, I will buy more candles first!

Actually, I was a bit surprised that my camera was able to take photos in those lighting conditions at all. I don't think that my film camera would be able to do as well.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. And wild, bouncing-up-and-down greetings to Dragonfly20, whose sweetly shaped behind I had not seen on these boards for many months. :tongue:

Last edited:

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grant your point, but I was burning all the candles that I had on hand. If I ever decide to do another such photo shoot, I will buy more candles first!

Actually, I was a bit surprised that my camera was able to take photos in those lighting conditions at all. I don't think that my film camera would be able to do as well.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. And wild, bouncing-up-and-down greetings to Dragonfly20, whose sweetly shaped behind I had not seen on these boards for many months. :tongue:
Yes I see...
But still I must admit that you made nice pics, ...which is nothing new, as we got used only on such from you :)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay