Photos of my cock in the gallery

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You must be the reincarnation of Spadle. Nice cock, S. Wanna cam?

Oooh baby.

Hawt. How many inches are you? :rolleyes:

Do you want to know in real inches or LPSG inches? In LPSG inches, it's 7.5X6. In real inches, it's about 4 or 5 inches X 4 inches or so.

Duncan has seemed happy.:cool:

You found me out. It's the newest trend, canine buttplugs. Paris Hilton has teeny tiny pink ones for that little rat of hers.

Like the cock but I love that black and white of you. Who was the lucky photographer?

Well, when you're a photographer and you decide to dress up like a whore, you just have to make your way to the studio and take photos of yourself. I am normally terrified of the front of the camera but that wasn't so bad. Actually, it was taken in what is now JBT's apartment. He doesn't like these photos because that wallpaper (which was only on one small corner of the room) took him days to get off the wall.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(...)
Well, when you're a photographer and you decide to dress up like a whore, you just have to make your way to the studio and take photos of yourself. I am normally terrified of the front of the camera but that wasn't so bad. Actually, it was taken in what is now JBT's apartment. He doesn't like these photos because that wallpaper (which was only on one small corner of the room) took him days to get off the wall.

This is fundamentally not true!

I LOVE those pictures (although, they are a little burlesque for my tastes). I do not deny that i DESPISE the wallpaper though. That shit was terrible for removal... although i think a big part of that was the lack of proper primer installation on the part of the builders here... white latex paint does not a primer make.

BTW, i've seen the cock. It's tiny. Don't let the creative photographic angle fool you.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
This is fundamentally not true!

I LOVE those pictures (although, they are a little burlesque for my tastes). I do not deny that i DESPISE the wallpaper though. That shit was terrible for removal... although i think a big part of that was the lack of proper primer installation on the part of the builders here... white latex paint does not a primer make.

BTW, i've seen the cock. It's tiny. Don't let the creative photographic angle fool you.

Tsk, tsk, JBT. What's it feel like to have the fourth largest cock in the household? :tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tsk, tsk, JBT. What's it feel like to have the fourth largest cock in the household? :tongue:

This is a prime example of why I love you, COLJohn. Though technically, he's in fifth place:

1. husband
2. dildo
3. puppy
4. baby
5. JBT

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is a prime example of why I love you, COLJohn. Though technically, he's in fifth place:

1. husband
2. dildo
3. puppy
4. baby
5. JBT

I forgot about the three-inch dildo.

You all make me sick.

My micropenis just makes you jealous!

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very nice Snoozan I like all your pics........ You are a lovely lady..........

Regarding pic #1.

Woof!

(apologies to your other half) :tongue:

Thank you all so much!! I see those photos and all I see are my giant thighs and ass... but hey, you gotta flaunt what you got, you know? :tongue:

And so far no one has told me, "the breasts are large but the tits are small."

JBT, my darling, I love your micropenis. I've been begging you for it now for over two years.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Snooz