photos on LPSG

klyn67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it cool with gay men on LPSG if a straight female rates your photos and leaves you comments? I admire so many cocks on this site and would love to leave comments, but don't want to offend anyone, or give comments where they are unwelcome.

Please let me know how you feel about this, guys!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Comment if you feel like it, don't if you don't.

Don't bother with whether or not anyone might be offended. The galleries here are public and provide a means for general commentary. Anyone posting pics does so with full knowledge of this fact. If they don't like the source or content of the comments they get, they shouldn't post them here.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't speak for gay men, really, seeing as how I'm not one... but I feel pretty confident that MOST men on this site (gay or straight) are appreciative of comments regardless of who they come from. I've commented on many a gay mans picture and have yet to have anyone tell me that they didn't appreciate it, or want/accept it.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok you're asking if men like to get compliments... OF COURSE :p even the gayguys like compliments from women.. That ego needs to be stroked by as many people as can be :)

Oh and btw you're pretty with great eyes.

See everyone loves a compliment ;)

klyn67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok you're asking if men like to get compliments... OF COURSE :p even the gayguys like compliments from women.. That ego needs to be stroked by as many people as can be :)

Oh and btw you're pretty with great eyes.

See everyone loves a compliment ;)

Well, thank you very much! :)
Can't wait to comment on YOUR pics, :wink: