Photos Recropped

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
My goodness, you're a cute little young thing. You should come visit me. :biggrin1: Mama Heather Lou can give you a backrub, a bj, and a home cooked meal.

You beat me to the punch. He looks as good as an ice cream cone on a hot, summer's day.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
karmen said:
You beat me to the punch. He looks as good as an ice cream cone on a hot, summer's day.
Im looking at your new pictures!! What a sexy women!! Hey guys go to Karmens gallery and look at her new pictures Wow!!!!!:wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Well,well,well!

It took you all long enough to notice... So what month should Karmen be on the calendar?
Oh ! I knew Karmen was there! It just she has new pics in her gallery She can be any month she wants on my calender:wink:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
Im looking at your new pictures!! What a sexy women!! Hey guys go to Karmens gallery and look at her new pictures Wow!!!!!:wink:
Whoa.

Hey karmen, baby, you wanna have a little sex? I'm local . . . we could hook up, take pix, and post them here for all to see. Whadda y'say, hey?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
Whoa.

Hey karmen, baby, you wanna have a little sex? I'm local . . . we could hook up, take pix, and post them here for all to see. Whadda y'say, hey?
Spadle !! Be nice! Another beautifull women is Joker She also has a heart of gold:wink: