Photos uploaded look OK, still insecure...

hardw1ck

Just Browsing
Media
Finally got around to posting some pics in my profile/ gallery.

They are cropped, but no BS editing.

It looks OK to me in the pics and did when I took the photos, but insecurity about my girlfriend being boned/ choked by much bigger ones still haunts me.

It's just over 8" on a good day, absolutely nowhere near the 10"+ claims of many here..

Problem is she's slept with loads, so WILL have encountered a monster...

I wonder how often a penis-size issue has got anything at all to do with the length of one's penis. Problems in the mind our far worse however. Maybe the complaint should be 'oh no, I've got a small self-esteem'. So, a new forum: High Self Esteem Support Group?? It's not the worst idea!!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=30586&cat=500

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure its 'only' 8 inches? Looks a decent size nonetheless.

Don't worry about it. Its like a girl worrying that you've had bigger tits...stupid.

hardw1ck

Just Browsing
Media
Mebbe it doesn't look 8 inches. I don't know. I genuinely measured it as that (really really strict criteria - I could have BS myself at the time for a little more).

I'm being honest in saying this, but also that 8 inches represents a measurement on a good day (50% of the time). Otherwise, I'm not so turned on and it is probably more like 7.75 or god knows perhaps 7.5 with crap turgor (it happens!).

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello Hardw1ck:

May I humbly suggest that you see a medical professional for a referral to an appropriately qualified therpist. You appear to have issues regarding your size and your current relationship with someone who may have endured activity with someone who has a larger peni.

If that does not work, try finding someone else to establish a relationship with.

By the Way, your penis appears to be well developed and you do not have to be ashamed of what you have.