photos

EVANSG2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any women here taken a photo of your boyfriend/husband cock because he was so big and shown it to your friends?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any women here taken a photo of your boyfriend/husband cock because he was so big and shown it to your friends?

I have not done that. I can't imagine any of my friends wanting to know how much my boyfriend was packing anyway... I know I don't want to know that about their boyfriends!

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always keep some of my favorites of hubby in my purse for Margarita time with my girlfriends. After we've had a couple and start to talk about our 2 favorite subjects (sex and our FAVORITE men's bodypart!) I pull out the pics. The first time I showed them, they couldn't believe how big around my hubby was (7" long x 7.5" around). Now when we get liquored up, they always ask to see them. He's got a great bod too and I have some pics of him in some really cool underwear that emphasize his bulge.
They love it!
I also wear a bracelet that is exactly 7.5" around that I take off to show them how big around he is. So much fun!
DeeDee