PhotoShop critics can scrutinize this one

joystick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This can't be real?

If he is, He could make a ton of money showing off his dick.

:confused:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had some of these pics in my collection for a little while, in fact I have a couple that aren't in that sequence, including a sideways on shot. I have to admit that they're very convincing but I have a couple of problems that make me doubt them. Firstly, the cock appears to be different sizes in different pics and no matter how big a guys cock is, it's usually the same size every time it gets hard. The second thing is, in pics 32 and 33, look at the difference in the sizes of the 2 guys hands - one is tiny and one is huge. Is that because on of the guys is huge and one is tiny, or because of some photo-manipulation? I'm pretty certain they're fakes, but I do have the occasional doubt.

cheers

Dillon

Bavarian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DWTS00 said:
Dont know why someone would go through all that trouble to fake a dick.

Well, not everyone can have a monster rod thirteen and a third inches long, as much as they want one, and so they fake pictures to impress strangers on the net.

(I don't bother faking pics, I just go to text MU8s where I can fantasize with others about huge cocks and giant boobs.)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This, boys and girls, is a lesson in the topic of forced perspective. Can you say foreshortening? sure you can,. I knew you could!

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I agree -- fake. But there's quite a bit of work there. Why all that trouble? I have big cock fantasies too, but I don't spend a week developing a Photoshopped slide show.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eyemready said:
I agree -- fake. But there's quite a bit of work there. Why all that trouble?

The answer, on the basis of at least two of the major fakers this site has seen in recent weeks, would seem to be: in order to gain attention in general, and sexual attention in particular, through false credentials.

Evidently, the self-esteem of these individuals is sufficiently low that they can only exist online through an idealized fantasy-image of how they would like to be and what they believe others are looking for, rather than trying to assert themselves on their own merits.

What they apparently fail to realize is that in so doing, they are seriously short-changing themselves and are obliterating the chance to discover that people might actually like them for who they are. Ergo, these fakers are at once deserving of some sympathy, and a king-sized pain in the ass.