Photoshop fakers

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would just like to point out how easy it is to doctor photos. This is in response to some threads featuring debates over faked pictures . It took me 5 minutes each to do these. Look at the big ones first and see if you buy them. Then see the original. Then maybe hold your amazement until you see enough images and videos.

I am not saying there are not plenty of amazing members with incredible members on here that deserve admiration. I am just providing you with a grain of salt.

Attachments

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I would just like to point out how easy it is to doctor photos. This is in response to some threads featuring debates over faked pictures . It took me 5 minutes each to do these. Look at the big ones first and see if you buy them. Then see the original. Then maybe hold your amazement until you see enough images and videos.

I am not saying there are not plenty of amazing members with incredible members on here that deserve admiration. I am just providing you with a grain of salt.

Thanks, squirt. That's a good demonstration, though if I may say, we see these every month or two. Still, this was a particularly good one.

One thing though: Do you make room for the incredible members with amazing members, too? Seem only fair.:cool:
(Just joshin' yuh.)

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh the third pic in your list looks really dodgy, looks like it is just pasted on somehow but I would not spot the black guys pic as fake. How can we tell then? What if a picture just looks odd any way but it is real. Most of my pics look odd any way!!

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeh the third pic in your list looks really dodgy, looks like it is just pasted on somehow but I would not spot the black guys pic as fake. How can we tell then? What if a picture just looks odd any way but it is real. Most of my pics look odd any way!!

You can't tell alot of times. Bad fakes just tend to look to straight, cuz they are just stretched. Good ones are not detectable. I never believe size unless I see a video which is much more unlikely to be faked.

Oh, and the adjective you are looking for for your pics is hot, not odd. :wink:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well done, Squirt—I mean the general point of demonstrating the ease of altering photos to make dicks look bigger. I agree that the first fake looks much more convincing than the second.

When these guys show up with photos of their supposedly foot-long penises, I am often reminded of a bit in The Simpsons in which Bart tries to turn all the F's on his report card into A's. He proudly shows his handiwork to Lisa, who says: "Poor Bart! You got greedy. An F can be turned so easily into a B!" When Homer sees the card, he says only, "You don't think much of me, do you, boy?" It's the same with the dick-photo fakers. It is possible to alter a photograph to turn a 6 x 5" dick into an 8 x 6" one without many people being the wiser, but when you try to turn it into a 10" x 7" one, the fakery will be obvious.

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well done, Squirt—I mean the general point of demonstrating the ease of altering photos to make dicks look bigger. I agree that the first fake looks much more convincing than the second.

When these guys show up with photos of their supposedly foot-long penises, I am often reminded of a bit in The Simpsons in which Bart tries to turn all the F's on his report card into A's. He proudly shows his handiwork to Lisa, who says: "Poor Bart! You got greedy. An F can be turned so easily into a B!" When Homer sees the card, he says only, "You don't think much of me, do you, boy?" It's the same with the dick-photo fakers. It is possible to alter a photograph to turn a 6 x 5" dick into an 8 x 6" one without many people being the wiser, but when you try to turn it into a 10" x 7" one, the fakery will be obvious.

Introducing a Homer quote into this discussion makes you my new hero!

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can't tell alot of times. Bad fakes just tend to look to straight, cuz they are just stretched. Good ones are not detectable. I never believe size unless I see a video which is much more unlikely to be faked.

Oh, and the adjective you are looking for for your pics is hot, not odd. :wink:
:smile: Hey thanks squirt!:wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good post, squirt. I often wonder about the pics. Some pics just seem so... you know, big big??

Now, I'll have to see what I can do to make my boobs bigger...!!

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

You know what, personaly Im not worried weather they are fake or not as in most likelyness I will never meet any of you well hung gentlemen I am happy to induldge in the fantasy along with the atrist. weird thing I thought the two normal size cocks looked great anyway.

e1ectricfee1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both look fake, but then again I'm an avid photographer/photoshopper.
For the ones with not-so-keen eyes, pull up both the original and fake ones of the black guy. Look around the edge of the cock, specifically in the upper left part of the pic. In the original, you see a sharp edge around it, making his piece clearly distinct from his arm. By blowing it up for the fake one, you lose this sharpness and you have to blur it to make some colors match up.

Also, look at some of the lines and folds along the shaft itself, specifically front and center where the light's hitting him. Lines should always be nice and sharp, crisp on the body. A lot of times when photoshopping, they get blurred. Whereas the original has crisp lines that stand out more, the edited one has to blur them in more with the shaft.

Just some hints. ;P

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good post, squirt. I often wonder about the pics. Some pics just seem so... you know, big big??

Now, I'll have to see what I can do to make my boobs bigger...!!

Me sucking on them should do that. :tongue:

I have a very low opinion of fakers. Usually you can also see pixelisation (obvious, tiny square blocks, usually around the end of the penis) in photoshops.

My friend is a photoshop artist and she makes some amazing artwork btw. :smile:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I don't know anything about photoshop. How exactly can you tell when a pic is fake? If someone were to add an inch or two I don't think that would be detectable but take a look at this. lol

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/618...p-your-cock-competition-copy-20of-20jake3.jpg

It's a no brainer.:rolleyes:

What do you make of this?

http://www.lpsg.org/64797-13-incher-for-your-enjoyment.html

Does anyone remember years ago when all this photo doctoring first started? There was a picture of Oprah Winfrey on TV Guide and some clever person figured out that it was Oprah's head with Ann-Margret's body.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why I did this, I don't know...just had to challenge me, lol.
Took about 2 minutes, so don't expect anything glorious, but it's of the 2nd guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA awsome heehehe that seriously made me laugh so hard. Its a hydra, cut its head off and two new ones grow back, now if he could spin them going opposite directions like a strippers pasties he could make a lot of money.
hehehehehe

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh my God, oh my God, you all have to check out this gallery before the perpetrator of it takes his ridiculous phony photos down:

Peter13inch

:biglaugh:
Yay!!! I can pride myself in spotting that!! I have already asked him if it was fake! I don't even have goldden nugget membership either! Thanks for the lessons Calboner.:wink: