Photoshop fakers

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by squirt, Oct 12, 2007.

1. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    I would just like to point out how easy it is to doctor photos. This is in response to some threads featuring debates over faked pictures . It took me 5 minutes each to do these. Look at the big ones first and see if you buy them. Then see the original. Then maybe hold your amazement until you see enough images and videos.

I am not saying there are not plenty of amazing members with incredible members on here that deserve admiration. I am just providing you with a grain of salt.

Attached Files:

2. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    Id buy the first one, the second one just doesnt quite gel!
    impressive and an eye opener to a non photoshoper like me.

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Thanks, squirt. That's a good demonstration, though if I may say, we see these every month or two. Still, this was a particularly good one.

One thing though: Do you make room for the incredible members with amazing members, too? Seem only fair.:cool:
    (Just joshin' yuh.)

4. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Yeh the third pic in your list looks really dodgy, looks like it is just pasted on somehow but I would not spot the black guys pic as fake. How can we tell then? What if a picture just looks odd any way but it is real. Most of my pics look odd any way!!

5. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    You can't tell alot of times. Bad fakes just tend to look to straight, cuz they are just stretched. Good ones are not detectable. I never believe size unless I see a video which is much more unlikely to be faked.

Oh, and the adjective you are looking for for your pics is hot, not odd. :wink:

6. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well done, Squirt—I mean the general point of demonstrating the ease of altering photos to make dicks look bigger. I agree that the first fake looks much more convincing than the second.

When these guys show up with photos of their supposedly foot-long penises, I am often reminded of a bit in The Simpsons in which Bart tries to turn all the F's on his report card into A's. He proudly shows his handiwork to Lisa, who says: "Poor Bart! You got greedy. An F can be turned so easily into a B!" When Homer sees the card, he says only, "You don't think much of me, do you, boy?" It's the same with the dick-photo fakers. It is possible to alter a photograph to turn a 6 x 5" dick into an 8 x 6" one without many people being the wiser, but when you try to turn it into a 10" x 7" one, the fakery will be obvious.

7. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    Introducing a Homer quote into this discussion makes you my new hero!

8. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

:smile: Hey thanks squirt!:wink:

9. avg_joe

Gold Member

There are many fakers in this website. I don't want to say who they are.

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good post, squirt. I often wonder about the pics. Some pics just seem so... you know, big big??

Now, I'll have to see what I can do to make my boobs bigger...!!

11. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    You know what, personaly Im not worried weather they are fake or not as in most likelyness I will never meet any of you well hung gentlemen I am happy to induldge in the fantasy along with the atrist. weird thing I thought the two normal size cocks looked great anyway.

12. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that if it looks to big to be true then it probably isn't.

13. e1ectricfee1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Both look fake, but then again I'm an avid photographer/photoshopper.
    For the ones with not-so-keen eyes, pull up both the original and fake ones of the black guy. Look around the edge of the cock, specifically in the upper left part of the pic. In the original, you see a sharp edge around it, making his piece clearly distinct from his arm. By blowing it up for the fake one, you lose this sharpness and you have to blur it to make some colors match up.

Also, look at some of the lines and folds along the shaft itself, specifically front and center where the light's hitting him. Lines should always be nice and sharp, crisp on the body. A lot of times when photoshopping, they get blurred. Whereas the original has crisp lines that stand out more, the edited one has to blur them in more with the shaft.

Just some hints. ;P

14. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow thats kinda scary. Do one where he has two now MAJOR PROPS if you can make it look natural. DO IT heheh

15. e1ectricfee1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why I did this, I don't know...just had to challenge me, lol.
    Took about 2 minutes, so don't expect anything glorious, but it's of the 2nd guy.

Attached Files:

16. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Me sucking on them should do that. :tongue:

I have a very low opinion of fakers. Usually you can also see pixelisation (obvious, tiny square blocks, usually around the end of the penis) in photoshops.

My friend is a photoshop artist and she makes some amazing artwork btw. :smile:

17. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

I don't know anything about photoshop. How exactly can you tell when a pic is fake? If someone were to add an inch or two I don't think that would be detectable but take a look at this. lol

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/618...p-your-cock-competition-copy-20of-20jake3.jpg

It's a no brainer.:rolleyes:

What do you make of this?

http://www.lpsg.org/64797-13-incher-for-your-enjoyment.html

Does anyone remember years ago when all this photo doctoring first started? There was a picture of Oprah Winfrey on TV Guide and some clever person figured out that it was Oprah's head with Ann-Margret's body.

18. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA awsome heehehe that seriously made me laugh so hard. Its a hydra, cut its head off and two new ones grow back, now if he could spin them going opposite directions like a strippers pasties he could make a lot of money.
    hehehehehe

19. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh my God, oh my God, you all have to check out this gallery before the perpetrator of it takes his ridiculous phony photos down:

Peter13inch

:biglaugh:

20. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Yay!!! I can pride myself in spotting that!! I have already asked him if it was fake! I don't even have goldden nugget membership either! Thanks for the lessons Calboner.:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted