Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are a lot of threads where many guys show off and post real dick photos.

I see no harm in this if you don't want to participate then that's fine also and let the rest of us play.
Photo-shopped dick photos are all over the web.

Soon AI will make all of us question if any of this is real.

The person who works on our photos is kind enough to do this and makes many of us happy to think what if.

I knew that someone would respond in exactly the same way that you have , I do agree with what you are saying This thread was started for the purpose of photoshopping and like you I do enjoy looking at the photos My point is that this is not where photoshopping begins and ends It seems that about 80 percent of the pics posted on the site are photoshopped So its kind of hard to determine where you stand in the size category if you were to just look at the pics posted in someone's profile where 6 inches looks like an 8 or 9 inches . It would be nice if we had a thread where no photo enhancement/ cam angle etc was allowed NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ! so please don't that I should start one Sorry to go and on
PS: The person doing the photo shopping does a fantastic job and thats the issue I have I have no clue what's real or not !!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Last edited:
Reactions: AlextheRedhead