photoshop your cock competition

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I keep seeing these threads about photoshopped cocks, and yes most of them are. If you can use the clone stamp tool, you can make it somewhat bigger without really destroying the image. The veins are the tricky part though.

So, why not have a go, see how realistically YOU can enlarge your phallus and then make a size estimation!

Alternatively, if you can't master photoshop, post a pic of a fake, it's all good.

I'll start (my cock):

Attachments

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I keep seeing these threads about photoshopped cocks, and yes most of them are. If you can use the clone stamp tool, you can make it somewhat bigger without really destroying the image. The veins are the tricky part though.

So, why not have a go, see how realistically YOU can enlarge your phallus and then make a size estimation!

Alternatively, if you can't master photoshop, post a pic of a fake, it's all good.

I'll start (my cock):

try using the liquify tool too, that can add some size really easily.

also selecting just the penis and doing a scale transform can work too.

if only for this, i wish i had a penis.

However, I did do a quick photoshop of a penis I found on perfectphallus.com. You'll see the original and the photoshopped one. There are doubtless a few errors that you'll be able to spot when comparing, but I wanted to show a relatively easy and quick enlargement that most anyone could do.

The images are attached.

Attachments

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'll start (my cock):
No thankyou! Can i photoshop some hair?:tongue:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not only would I not want to photoshop my cock, I don't even want to know how. There's just some things that I've decided are taboo: faking my pix, posting p.m.'s, divulging age, sexual prefs, size, and eatin' ersters in months with no r's. :rolleyes:

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
Not only would I not want to photoshop my cock, I don't even want to know how. There's just some things that I've decided are taboo: faking my pix, posting p.m.'s, divulging age, sexual prefs, size, and eatin' ersters in months with no r's. :rolleyes:

I think you're missing the point :wink: this is to show how easy it is to do, and why one should always question the authenticity of pics on the net.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you're missing the point :wink: this is to show how easy it is to do, and why one should always question the authenticity of pics on the net.

And I think that you're missing the point that some of us find even the notion of creating such 'tampered-with' images of ourselves distasteful, as it's akin to placing oneself on the path to fakerdom, at least on some level.

At the same time, I do appreciate this thread to some extent for exposing what can be achieved with great ease using Photoshop... if only as it might make some people a little less quick-off-the-mark at getting pissed when I or someone else calls 'Photoshopped fake!' on a thread or gallery image. :rolleyes:

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight