photoshop your cock competition

D.G.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In order to prove that their measurements are legit, there is always a photo including some measuring.

Now this is quite rough and the faults are easily spotted, but hey I'm not trying to lie to anyone. Were I, I would have spent longer on it!

My real cock is around 5.5 inches when fully hard. I'm now 7 inches thanks to photoshop!

BTW I have never used any of these pics that I've posted her to deceive anyone. I honestly have only knocked them up since this thread was posted.

Attachments

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is some very impressive work DG. I couldnt even begin to see why one was fake. I bet there is more than a few of those being passed off as real around here.

ps- Will you make mine ten inches so I can get chicks on myspace?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
In order to prove that their measurements are legit, there is always a photo including some measuring.
Now this is quite rough and the faults are easily spotted, but hey I'm not trying to lie to anyone. Were I, I would have spent longer on it!
My real cock is around 5.5 inches when fully hard. I'm now 7 inches thanks to photoshop!
BTW I have never used any of these pics that I've posted her to deceive anyone. I honestly have only knocked them up since this thread was posted.

Hey, D.G. ... I like you.:cool:

D

deleted56690

Here is the one I made. Not very good, as I never use Photoshop, but I think I could fool someone :p

Attachments

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No thanks I think I'll stick to really webcamming and a real measuring tape. Photoshop seems to be for some of you dreamers. If you would just exercise it more it would grow. I know I wouldn't be comfortable putting fake photos out there and talking a big game like some people do, but everyone gets off on there own agendas.

I do think that it is very relevant to point out how easy it is to fake pictures so for that you get kudos.

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media

I just got around to checking this out but I think you win!

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
After seeing all those photoshop images, I think videos are generally more reliable than images. You can't fool someone with a video clip of a dildo as your own real penis unless you have good prosthetic penis insert in it. I think there are far few fakers with videos than images. As the general population becomes more sophisticated with video editing, video fakers will also be abundant in the next few years ...

tdm81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Andyo,

Saw your request to morph you to 12 inches. I can help you out to make your photos look that way, if you want.

To make the best and "real looking" photo or photos, could you take a photo of your hard or soft cock with it in as straight a line as possible? Also, if you do full body that's ok, but just make sure there is a lot of room left in the frame to work with when messing with the photo.

I'd love to help you out - just take a few photos like that and upload them. Let me know!

-T :-D

Reactions: Romperstomper115

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For someone who says "99% straight" in his profile, you are wearing some really gay shoes :biggrin1:

:smile: He's standing on tatami, so I assume they're Japanese slippers - you can't wear ordinary shoes inside a Japanese house.

BTW - the photoshopped pics are totally indetectable as such to me - I thought there'd be someway of telling but I'm fooled.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not only would I not want to photoshop my cock, I don't even want to know how. There's just some things that I've decided are taboo: faking my pix, posting p.m.'s, divulging age, sexual prefs, size, and eatin' ersters in months with no r's. :rolleyes:

Ummm...that's because there'd be absolutely no shock value in seeing you bigger. You're hugely hung already! (People photoshop themselves to look like YOU!) :cool:

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lovetoshowoff.............................................................
if you like your title so much, why don't you post some pictures, or are you not that big?