photoshop your cock competition

Romperstomper115

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Andyo,

Saw your request to morph you to 12 inches. I can help you out to make your photos look that way, if you want.

To make the best and "real looking" photo or photos, could you take a photo of your hard or soft cock with it in as straight a line as possible? Also, if you do full body that's ok, but just make sure there is a lot of room left in the frame to work with when messing with the photo.

I'd love to help you out - just take a few photos like that and upload them. Let me know!

-T :-D
Hey I was wondering if you could help me out with mine. I would really appreciate it if you could make mine look bigger please.

bigboules

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey I was wondering if you could help me out with mine. I would really appreciate it if you could make mine look bigger please.
not sure he can help you on this old thread, last seen 2010....
But if you want a bigger cock, there is better than photoshop : anmanieSMP and it s free!

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you know anyone on here that can help me?
Nope, I don't even know the guy that did it for me. It was in a thread on 4chan, he went around photoshopping a bunch of people to make them look "better"/"bigger" and this was the one he did of mine. I was impressed lol

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you send me a link to the 4chan page?
The thread is long gone, he did this months ago. Not sure why you are so keen on getting a photoshopped dick though lol. I didn't even request it to be done, I just thought it was hilarious and well done

Reactions: averagepat

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish someone could do my pic. I didn't leave enough room at the top to make it longer but maybe someone could make it wider?