Photoshopped Or Real?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The tape measure starts at 2 inches, also the spacing of the numbers is way off. Finally, the tape measure goes off to one side, which is a forced perspective.

Sad to say that the dick isnt 14 inches. It's big, yes, but its not 14 inches. I dont think the actual cock has been 'shopped but the tape measure sure has.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And with a dick that big, why fake the measurement? I'm sure there's plenty of hungry mouths ready to service that thing. Myself, I've only been with a double digit dong 3 times in my life and I was quite nervous (but excited) each time. But I certainly don't need anything THIS large to be happy.

ecchi_rebirth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Am I the only one who thinks there should be a sticky topic for questions about this (whether or not a pic of an exceedingly large cock has been shopped)?

Goddess knows I have a few in my own collection I wonder about.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This guy screwed up by not even coming close to making it believable. Considering Mandingo is 10.5" long, who is going to believe this guy has a perfectly straight, and completely hard 14". I might have entertained the possibility of it being real if it were 10-11" but not 14. It's just too obviously fake.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vinyl Boy - when I met you I didnt get the impression that "big meat" would intimidate you. You seemed to be a guy that could handle it. :biggrin1:

And with a dick that big, why fake the measurement? I'm sure there's plenty of hungry mouths ready to service that thing. Myself, I've only been with a double digit dong 3 times in my life and I was quite nervous (but excited) each time. But I certainly don't need anything THIS large to be happy.

1longharddude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The skin color on his cock isnt pale like the rest of him, i like to think im a cock expert so i'm thinking it could be photoshopped! I don't know though, give him the benefit of the doubt as i am new on here, not sure of anyone's sincerity!