phuq you phuqueur

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Phantastic! Such phenomenal phantasy material. The thought of you being philled by phallus after phallus leads me to the conclusion that that you are quite the philanthropic philanderer!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
That phuqing post hoe!
It seems that the phuqua is wynding u up LPD, giust beequoz he's almost at sicks fousand posts!
He told me that Hee's wayting to be philled by your phick coq bee4 he will answer your phuqing PMs!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
chicago spam, chicago spam - so good he posted twice. C'mon ya big phuqing post bandito - quit phuqing tugging on your phuqstick and wow us with your phuqing phanny phumbling phactoids of phuq-wittery!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, yeah. Ph phor Phendetta.

All my phrends are phrantiquely phugging everything in sight. For it is phreezing phor Chrise sake. All the people want apheksion but they don't know empathy.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you phuquing well believe it :confused: the phuquing phuqueur's phuquing philled again.

Manwhore phuqueur - I'm not waiting in line.
You'll wait and you'l enjoy it.

Are you talking to me???
No. Yes. I mean of course and of course not. He doesn't know does he?

Ah, Wales. I should have known. (That's my gene pool, after all. I should have noticed the family resemblence in our galleries.)
You want to get into a pool with me and Gene?

As for the Welsh--I don't speak it, can barely understand most of it after translations, and find the sexiest parts of Wales to be coal miners, Doc, Anthony Hopkins, and a few thousand or so others.