phuq you phuqueur

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
who = subject of this thread is MIA
what = check the Lost & Phound (I counted the phalli on site and there is one missing)

Ah - I seel - phoolish me - we are back on-topic - that so rarely happens I didn't recognise it!! :biggrin1:

Hey Spam - you can come out now - we've noticed - come and insult me - please - I'm gagging for a good tounge lashing.. you waste of kilobytes, post-it-if-you-got-it, empty opinioned, gratuitous reply mongering, mod-bating, n00b-bashing, cheap-insults-disguised-as-wit-and-sarcasm whooring, troll-following, reply-o-matic-ing, quantity-over-quality posting SLUT !!! :tongue: (you love it)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What about Richard (fuck you with my voice) Burton? (mmmmm)
He's not as hot now as he used to be. :wink:

WT'Ph'? :confused:
Who, and for that matter what, is a "phallocentric phantom limb"?
WTPh? may be the best use of that phonetic combo since PhD. :rolleyes:
Don't ask that question of Onslow, especially when he is behind you.

who = subject of this thread is MIA
what = check the Lost & Phound (I counted the phalli on site and there is one missing)
The IA part, at least, is accurate. I'm not so sure about M

Hey Spam - you can come out now - we've noticed - come and insult me - please - I'm gagging for a good tounge lashing.. you waste of kilobytes, post-it-if-you-got-it, empty opinioned, gratuitous reply mongering, mod-bating, n00b-bashing, cheap-insults-disguised-as-wit-and-sarcasm whooring, troll-following, reply-o-matic-ing, quantity-over-quality posting SLUT !!! :tongue: (I love you)
Got that fixed now.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
phortiesphun's conphused? - that's a phirst..

He teasing us, toying with us, dangling himself infront of us only to yank himself away - the dirty tease.. peeping his post out at us and then popping it away again - hmm, I've come over all bothered - I think I need to nip off and have a 'lie down'

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I wouldn't want you to think I'm easy...

Phortiesphun...a easy? No way!

Phortiesphun is such a tease,
He slaps it out, but will not please!
Sam has dropped onto his knees
"open wide and take it please?"
Doc puts it back, he's such a tease! (Yes, I am taunting you...)

We are all aware that you and Sam have phormed a secret phellowship of phacetious phallic phantasies. The two of you are now phooling with our phragile minds, trying to turn us into phaithful phollowers of your phabulous phruit. We are getting frustrated, however and you may just phall phlat on your phalli, before being spun around and being phooled around with. Phorewarned is phore armed....think about it :biggrin1: