phuq you phuqueur

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Where is that phruity phuckin’ phacinorous lil’ Sam?
A phagin phagottist, phain when phalsidical … a phamicide, a phanpharon … a phastuous, phabricant phecalith.
Where is that phuquin’ phuqueur?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I know you're reading this, you phiendish phuq - so phuqing prick up your ears and stop phuqing philldling with yourself..

You're a phuquer - a phuqing phanny phondling, phart-phurnishing, pheeble phuq-wad, a phallus phingering, phornicating phool who should be phuqed phrom aphar by a Phrenchman!

Now stop phuqing about - I'm on your trail and when I phind you I'm going phuq you up, phuq you down and phuq you over - then phuq you like the phuqing phuq you are.

Reactions: Drifterwood

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would NEVER highjack someone's else's thread for base and vile purposes unrelated to the subject matter and simply focusing on me, but yes...:redface:

I'm not phalling phor that load of crock...you will hijack any thread, topic or post phor the sake of your base and vile purposes that phocus on you...take that "look at me" tattoo on your phorehead for example.

My question is, have you finished talking or do I have to wait another day before you ravage me? :eek:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not phalling phor that load of crock...you will hijack any thread, topic or post phor the sake of your base and vile purposes that phocus on you...take that "look at me" tattoo on your phorehead for example.

My question is, have you finished talking or do I have to wait another day before you ravage me? :eek:
I like your style. Shall we dance?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Edger? You phrigging call yourself an edger? I call it a corpse. You heard me. Phlip, haven't you heard about looking with your hands?
So far, I'd have to, as the number of photos you've sent me equal the number in your gallery. But, for the record, I am totally in favor of hands-on experience. :tongue:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So far, I'd have to, as the number of photos you've sent me equal the number in your gallery. But, for the record, I am totally in favor of hands-on experience. :tongue:

Aah, but it doesn't mean that there aren't any photos of me on this site...all you had to do was ask....rather beg. I'm not phalling phor your empty promises any more.

If you want photos and some hands-on-experience, then drop on your knees and beg.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Aah, but it doesn't mean that there aren't any photos of me on this site...all you had to do was ask....rather beg. I'm not phalling phor your empty promises any more.

If you want photos and some hands-on-experience, then drop on your knees and beg.
You're cute when you're pretending to be a top.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why don't you phiendish phannie phillers just rent a room and get to the phellatio already? You're giving us all a phuqing headache!

(just make sure you write it all down phor us later) ;D