phuq you phuqueur

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
* Should we be quiet while we're at it, so that everyone strains to phind out what we are up to? Or should we be loud so that they know what we're doing and they wish that they were able to watch? *

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
* Should we be quiet while we're at it, so that everyone strains to phind out what we are up to? Or should we be loud so that they know what we're doing and they wish that they were able to watch? *
Let's try the former, since it rather seems we've been at the latter for several days now. :eek:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's try the former, since it rather seems we've been at the latter for several days now. :eek:

..................................ooh! Sh!.....................................................
...............(giggle)...............................................mmm.............sh!....
........................................creak creak creak....................................
........yes Yes YES....SSSSSSHHHHHH.................................................

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, sweetie. I was implying that as sausage smokers go, I might have had some experience before I met you. :wink:

So now I'm your sweety....I like :smile: . Can I have your phone number? I was taught that if all else phails, practice. Practice. Practice!

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Phor phew phools, phlaunt phoolishness phrankly. Phishing phor phantasys phuphilled, phind pholly phollowing phortiesphun. Phor phoritesphuns phallous phinds phew phascinating, phor phew phit phortiesphuns phantasic phallous. Phussing phor pheeling phortiesphun phace, phits pheeble phellows.

My brain hurts... no insult intended just phinding phun on LPSG.

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your erection hasn't even subsided and you've already moved on....I'm devastated! :mad:

He has a ginormous phollowing of phans biguy, and he's a tad phickle. You have to go to the back of the line and wait your next turn. I'm getting close to the phront and I plan on phixing him with great phrequency when I get there!!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your erection hasn't even subsided and you've already moved on....I'm devastated! :mad:
Share the love, my phriend, share the love.

He has a ginormous phollowing of phans biguy, and he's a tad phickle. You have to go to the back of the line and wait your next turn. I'm getting close to the phront and I plan on phixing him with great phrequency when I get there!!
Phickle is such an ugly word. I prefer phriendly.

*ready and waiting*

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Share the love, my phriend, share the love.

Phickle is such an ugly word. I prefer phriendly.

*ready and waiting*

Biguy pulls a Glen Close move in Phatal Attraction - Phortiesphun and Basketbulge will soon receive a butchered bunny in their inboxes....not THAT inbox, their pm inbox...not that the other one is such a bad idea...Biguy stops to consider other possibilities.....