phuq you phuqueur

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Right, it's your now phlaccid phallus that's holding everything up....and we're still waiting (everybody tapping their feet impatiently)....here Doc, pop a couple of these blue tablets.
You're so phunny! I haven't been phlaccid since I was phiphteen. But I keep a small supply of blue pills phor those who have trouble keeping up.

Phunny, I'm phinding your talking to be phantastic and phabulously arousing...phancy some phooling around? Phortiesphun's phlexuous phallus has been a phleeting phantasy. :tongue:
It's not either/or, phine one. It is both/and. Ask 'im in. (And don't phorget Basketbulge, either.)

Am I the only one who is wondering if our phine phriend Sam would also be a good addition to the phleshpile. Where is he?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're so phunny! I haven't been phlaccid since I was phiphteen. But I keep a small supply of blue pills phor those who have trouble keeping up.

It's not either/or, phine one. It is both/and. Ask 'im in. (And don't phorget Basketbulge, either.)

Am I the only one who is wondering if our phine phriend Sam would also be a good addition to the phleshpile. Where is he?

Don't pretend to play innocent with us...we're all waiting phor you to explain what you did with Sam. The last time anyone's heard phrom him was when he sang phor your phirst year anniversary and 10 000th post. What have you done to him, phortiesphun. Some say that aphter that experience he has been institutionalised. Did you jump his bones and leave him phor dead? Did you phlash him and send him over the edge? That is what we want to know.

As phor not being phlaccid since you were phiphteen...you don't have to be embarrassed, we all know that you meant phiphty.

You have a lot of explaining to do, Doc...don't keep us waiting.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't pretend to play innocent with us...we're all waiting phor you to explain what you did with Sam. The last time anyone's heard phrom him was when he sang phor your phirst year anniversary and 10 000th post. What have you done to him, phortiesphun. Some say that aphter that experience he has been institutionalised. Did you jump his bones and leave him phor dead? Did you phlash him and send him over the edge? That is what we want to know.

As phor not being phlaccid since you were phiphteen...you don't have to be embarrassed, we all know that you meant phiphty.

You have a lot of explaining to do, Doc...don't keep us waiting.
Okay, dead serious now, I have not heard from Sam since his last posting to the board, and I miss and worry about him as much as anybody. I hope to see him posting again soon, but as of now, I have no information of any kind.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, dead serious now, I have not heard from Sam since his last posting to the board, and I miss and worry about him as much as anybody. I hope to see him posting again soon, but as of now, I have no information of any kind.

(I for one was hoping that you may have heard from Sam or at least knew something about how he is doing...
All the same, thank you for sharing, Doc.)

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As the OP says, "Where the phuque is he?"

Realises that Phortiesphun and Basketbulge are staring at him.
Don't look at me, he hasn't gotten into my pants for quite some time now... and I do miss him so... :crying: :17::crying: :17: :crying: :17: :crying::17: :crying:​

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Phunny, I'm phinding your talking to be phantastic and phabulously arousing...phancy some phooling around? Phortiesphun's phlexuous phallus has been a phleeting phantasy. :tongue:

Phooling phor phun? Phabulous! Phellow Phallus phanatics pheeling, phluanting, phufilling, phantasies... phantastic.

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Phamiliar phamous phellows phollow phortiesphuns phootsteps phrist. Phor phortiesphun pheels phantastic, phourtiesphun phorces phanaticism, phortiesphun phabouls phallous phaints phemales.

Phortiesphun = phun.