Physco Girlfriend or Ex Girlfriend

6.3incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if anyone else has had a ex girlfriend like this. I was seeing a girl for a little over three years and the last six months have been horrible. I broke it off and moved out and into my friends house until my house was finished being built. We were barely talking to eachother before I moved out but we still had great sex.

We continued to see each other after I left, but it was clear as a couple it was not going to work. About a week ago we went out to dinner with the intention of me ending it. When I dropped her off she was still crying and we were in the car. I turned it off and we were talking she starting rubbing me. Then she started taking off my belt and pulled my dick out. I told her to stop and she wouldn't. She starting sucking it and I told her to stop but it felt so good. After about two minutes I realized that we cant keep doing this so I pushed her away and started to put my pants back together and she grabbed my arms and kept trying to get back down there. She was so demanding and said that she just wanted to finish me. I told her no and she started freaking out. She said she cant live without my cock and that she wants to keep fucking. Now, I am not that well endowed 6.3 x 6 and she has been with many men before me and a few I know that were much bigger but we have always had great sex. Now she is good looking enough to where she could go find someone else easily, but wants me only. She even said I could find someone else but she had to be able to still fuck me. Is this her only way to try and get me back, is she physco or does she think I am the best she has had? Has anyone had someone like this that they needed to have you?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, it's p-s-y-c-h-o, psycho.
While I am sure you were flattered, she probably is a bit nuts.
Stay away from her.

To answer your question, as much as I love me some big cock, I have never stayed in a bad relationship to have it. :cool:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
this doesn't even have to do with the sex or the size of your cock. she has huuuuuge self esteem problems if she says it's ok for you to go out and fuck other women, as long as she can still have you. my advice is that you drop her ASAP or it's only gonna get worst.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have experienced this exact same thing. I kept with her for awhile for the sex, but eventually I realized that it HAD to end. When I told her this she went crazy. She broke into my house when i was not home and when I arrived home, she was naked in my bed. I had sex with her one last time and then told her I was getting a restraining order. That pretty much did it. But yeah - I know what you mean. Seriously - walk away and don't look back. Easier said than done after three years, but this relationship cannot continue.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have done some mad things like that when fighting with my husband:frown1:
It is not about the sex, it is about being bloody mad. :redface:
I am sure it flatters you but realize she has other issues and it isn't that the sex is causing her to behave like this.
I love the sex I have with him, but when I used to demand sex during an argument it was because I was afraid that he would leave me, not because I was thinking about how good the sex would be. (I used to be extremely insecure about my marriage, so pretty much any little spat had me worried he was going to leave me or fuck someone else. Mainly because I thought I didn't satisfy him sexually.)

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man sounds exactly like my best mates ex gf haha
he said she was driving him home one night when they break up, she took some unknown way home stops in this deserted area and starts feeling him up trying to pull his dick out lol...
HE had to like push her off...

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"I love the sex I have with him, but when I used to demand sex during an argument it was because I was afraid that he would leave me, not because I was thinking about how good the sex would be." Maia, post #6

Thanks Maia for that thought. The ex I mentioned in this thread always wanted to have sex when i was mad at her. It never crossed my mind that she might think that i would leave her and that having sex with her would want me to stay. It mad me even madder that she would demand sex when we were fighting.

Stacy - alas, i am a naughty boy. lol.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shucks, I thought this was going to be a thread about anagrams.

Anyway, haven't there been several horror movies about a woman obsessed over a particular guy?? I thought so.

My advice: have good locks on your doors and never touch her again because she might be one of those who brings a false rape accusation as her final trump card.

Apollo1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a few girls like this, and it's never a good situation. As much as you want to help the other person, a lot of times the best thing to do is to just give them enough space to work their issues out. The more you're involved and continue to be involved, the harder you're making things for the both of you.

Blessings