Physical Attractiveness And Quality Of Sex?

I doubt this has been explored here before.

The question is, do you find better sex with girls that are highly physically attractive (considered 8 and above), or average looking girls?

In my experience, chemistry always plays a massive role. Some of my most intense sex was with girls who were very average or ordinary looking.

The wannabe models that I’ve found physically attractive at first, usually morphed into starfish in bed with little chemistry.

Reactions: dongalong and Gj816

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree it's on chemistry and/or personality. I wouldn't be able to have sex with a woman I found physically unattractive. However, I had a girlfriend who was about as close to a 10 as I'd ever have and she was kind of a flop when it came to anything physical. Who knows. I had a habit of hooking up with women who were at a "I'm trying to improve my reputation" stage of their lives.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course, I want physically attractive but in my experience some of the best looking gals don't know how to fuck. many just lay there, expecting you to do all the work. I like women who like to get on top. having a big cock, my wife found it easier with her on top controlling the rate of entry. I liked it as I got a great look at her beautiful face, hair, magnificent natural DD breasts. gave me great satisfaction to please her, and she satisfied me.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a hard question to answer..I mean I doubt there's a real correlation between physical attractiveness and sexual quality, as attractiveness is somewhat relative, and how women learn and use their sexual repertoire is varied...i think what is closer to the truth lies in men's specific affinity for the visual medium in our sexual process..sex may be an emotional and tactile battlefield, but men and women tend to get geared up for it in different ways, and I think the visual gets us more primed when it more closely aligns to whatever ideal we've carved out for ourselves.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in my experience, the quality of sex comes down to the sexual prowess of the woman i'm having sex with. physical attractiveness does only that... attract. it doesn't guarantee a good time in bed as sex has a lot more to do with than just physical. of course, i'm going to exclude the extreme spectrum here so a woman who is too obese wherein just having sex itself is a difficult task is not considered here.

if her sexual prowess is strong and high then sex will, for the most part, be very enjoyable. it's all about how far a woman (and yourself) can let go during sex and just enjoy the pleasures of it. this is where the chemistry comes in. you both would have to be able to be compatible with each other's prowess and mesh from there.

a person's physical attractiveness says shit about how they do in bed. i've been with very beautiful women and just plain-jane and both have flaked out as well as surprised me. the only real way you would know how good a woman will be in bed is simply through conversation. if she can hold a serious sexual conversation and use colorful words with ease then you're probably golden. of course there are the quiet ones too, hehe...

the point is, just cause she's pretty doesn't mean she fucks well...

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think inexperienced people put more weight into the perfect physical attraction and as you get more experienced in sex, you look for more. I mean you get to a certain point, if you've been sexual active for a long enough time, that you've done damn near everything that you want to do, and the thing you realize that makes the bigger difference than your partner being a 7 or a 9 on a physical scale is how well you connect with them on a different level.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question is, do you find better sex with girls that are highly physically attractive (considered 8 and above), or average looking girls?
In my experience, chemistry always plays a massive role. Some of my most intense sex was with girls who were very average or ordinary looking.
The wannabe models that I’ve found physically attractive at first, usually morphed into starfish in bed with little chemistry.

I have to be attracted to a woman in some way in order to be aroused and sexually attracted to her. In my own limited experience I've been fortunate to share a bed with a few stunning women, most of whom were also wonderful sexual partners from my perspective. On the pure western culture beauty scale of physical attractiveness, the women who were not as high up on that scale as the others, were also wonderful sex partners!

I've been fortunate enough to not have encountered any just-lay-there-and-make-me-do-all-the-work women.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I very much agree, good sex has nothing to do with how attractive a woman is and every guy has their own opinion of what is attractive anyway.
My wife and myself live the swing life, I have sex with a lot of different women of all ages shapes creeds and colours, it's definitely down to the individual mindset how sexy they are and how they take dick. I have had great sex with some stunningly beautiful women but I've also had great sex with some pretty unattractive women too, it works both ways as well, quite often I can tell just from the kind of glances I get from a woman of how good she's going to be. My wife herself is absolutely awesome in bed, a very sexy woman indeed. I think she's gorgeous, other guys may say she's too overweight for their preference or too tall. It all depends on what you like but as a wife/lifetime partner she's the one for me.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never understood the model type of woman they are not beautiful for me except Gisele bündchen or Kate upon.
Never experienced a typical model like woman but I always suspected they will be cranky and without energy for sex because they are starving.
What you found attractive should be a ten for you no matter what the media try to sell you.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It's definitely a plus to watch your cock sliding into the mouth of a beautiful face, if she's a generous and fit lover, the experience will definitely be more memorable.
On the other hand, in terms of physical sensations possibly experienced in low light, superficial beauty doesn't count for much.

There were posts about this subject before, but it is nice to discuss about this. Younger minds around here need to know that not everything comes down to looks.

To summarize, attractiveness is essencial, but chemistry + personality >>>>>>>>> looks

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I can't rate all girls I've been with the same because each have had something I've really like about them individually. So it would be a different scale.

With that said I have never been with someone that I didn't find attractive so none have them have been "average" at least not to me. And I have enjoyed sex with all of the girls I've been with.

I would not have have sex with someone just because I could I need to be attracted to them and if they are not what I'm looking for I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: 1069369

I am pretty damn good looking and I fuck like demon. So I think it has to do with the person. I find people who the least self conscious are the best in bed. Sex is where our physical and emotional sides come together and express themselves. Sex is a conversation spoken without words. Some folks speak a language you able to understand and some don’t. I don’t think it plays much in to attractiveness. I know some great looking people that are so self conscious it is sad.

Reactions: 1069369