Physical attractiveness

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's all good plumbr.
Science is. It is objective thinking. [bland, an adjective, is a personal opionion]. Our brain, using science, measures and concludes some thing and/or its effects. For example: gravity. You cannot see it, taste it, touch it, smell or hear it. BUT: you can measure its effect. (How's that for bland?)

Science though will never be able to measure subjective thoughts: feelings and emotions. Art, poetry, music, warm embraces, hatred, a laugh, a smile. Science can measure responses to stimuli, but not the "why" one likes or not, some person, place or thing.
That is best left to the artist, poet and musucian within us all as we quietly comfort ourselves as only each of us feels.

All human thinking is Objective (civilization) and Subjective (culture)
Science seeks 100% objective thinking.

Arts exaltations are only diminished by using the objective thought processes.

Like the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i go with my first impression of a person: not only their attactiveness but their personality as well. it has to match because he can be the comeliest man in the room, but if the personality is shit, then so is the whole package for me.

SheShe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for me, i find that different types can be attractive and catch my eyes. i think it is how well they they hold themselves. lol ego really attracts me more than the physical aspect