• Style/Clothes

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes sorry @Tight_N_Juicy @BWPHOENIX as @lurker23 said I was referring to mush as a face! Although I am also a fan of facial hair too:)
I forget how cosmopolitan this site is and how we all have different slang terms from country to country, different counties even in England! :pxx

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I see no naked people :D I have to answer the face, always the face, especially eyes and smile. Of course even with dress I can imagine a physical component, but face always comes first.

Reactions: BetterFuture

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes sorry @Tight_N_Juicy @BWPHOENIX as @lurker23 said I was referring to mush as a face! Although I am also a fan of facial hair too:)
I forget how cosmopolitan this site is and how we all have different slang terms from country to country, different counties even in England! :pxx

I concur. Sometimes I see things that don’t make sense to me, and then I remember that I am reading something that is posted by someone living in a different culture halfway around the world. It does take some gett My used to.

Reactions: Holly Doors

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Getting used to*

Damn phone. Is Auto Correct as useless in the UK as it is in the US? :)
AutoIncorrect is used so much, it’s learned it’s new name.

Add iOS 11’s new touch screen keyboard and it’s a recipe for typo city.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Crooked speaks more to their parents than the adult they are today.

Not necessarily. My parents spent $5,000 trying to fix my smile when I was growing up. Didn't work. I have vampire smile for real.

My mom was so sad when they started moving back into their crooked state. They didn't have the money to keep up with it. But they did everything they could...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am glad I've had decent dental care and braces as a teen. Some of my teeth have gone crooked from not wearing my retainer.

My husband has the prettiest teeth and so will our spawn when she gets her braces off.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm thankful for good teeth too @Tattooed Goddess , I lost one of my k9's a few years back which my hubby kinda liked (said that it made a great slutty smile Lol) but I couldn't put up with it missing, felt awful.
Kinda wish I'd had a gold one now, I think that would have suited me!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm
I'm thankful for good teeth too @Tattooed Goddess , I lost one of my k9's a few years back which my hubby kinda liked (said that it made a great slutty smile Lol) but I couldn't put up with it missing, felt awful.
Kinda wish I'd had a gold one now, I think that would have suited me!
I'm replacing a canine myself.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*perk* vampire smile? Fangs, maybe?

I got a thing for over bites, and crooked never bothered me. So long as a person has good oral hygiene.. I am down for smiles and smooching.

I had a gap between my front teeth for years. It's gradually closed over the years. I miss it, cuz it was part of a smile I was accustomed to seeing looking back at me in the mirror. I didn't even noticed until someone was looking at old photos and pointed it out.

At some point I am going to need my wisdom teeth out. Not looking forward to the procedure or the recovery. I really don't want to go viral screaming about big black cock.:confused:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never fixed my overbite because the orthodontists all said the braces would close my gap. Dunno if you ever saw any pictures where I showed it, but the space between my front teeth is huge. If it closed, I wouldn't even recognize myself. I'm trying to get an orthodontist to agree to a partial fix of the overbite so that it is less extreme, but not a total fix so that I retain some space, which I could maintain through the use of a retainer. So far, no one wants to let me be in control of the destiny of my own face. Oh well.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GapbGrillz will change the attitude of dentists. Once people start showing a feature some might consider a flaw there will be more of a willingness to preserve an awesome gap.

If I still had my gap I'd be shopping for something in silver or chrome.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GapbGrillz will change the attitude of dentists. Once people start showing a feature some might consider a flaw there will be more of a willingness to preserve an awesome gap.

If I still had my gap I'd be shopping for something in silver or chrome.
I have kept asking if there wasn't something I could have to put between those teeth while wearing braces, and if that would fix my bite without ruining my gap. It's not a flaw. It's a gift from my African ancestors.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess