physical exam preparations

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Today I went for my annual physical my new doctor ask me to get on the table and laid back. After he told me to open my pant a little...that what I thought I heard...He proceed to feel my chest area and went lower...I went lower to my stomach which I expect then he open my boxer and felt my nutz sack and ask me to cough...I was a bit surprise..I don't even remember if he had on a gloves...I think he enjoy it...he never touch my manhood..then ask me to zip up...I don't mind examination by a male doctor...he got the same equipment as I do...

any other with comments

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi When i was younger getting my first phyiscals i wore brifs and a cloth gowm at the drs office for my yearly. I do have a male dr so now a i either wear briefs untill the equipment exam or rectal or wear a jockstrap. Usuallywhen the Nurse first comes in for the vitals i can wear my pants then strips down to either briefs or jock for the dr. This usually isonly for a short time iam stripped close to naked.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great Topic.

A few years ago I was a Teaching Associate (TA) for a Medical School and I was involved, along with another male in teaching the male equipment physical. An interesting experience and each hour time frame had a team of student doctors consisting of four students. Always mixed (i. e. at least one member of the other sex in each team) which allowed for monitoring of the instructor (me). No way could anyone do anything inappropriate. Besides that the whole day was taped for the very reason that no one, including the Medical School wanted any (he/she said) compliants. We had a very defined lesson plan and it was approved prior to our exposure to the Medical Students (third year).

The lesson involved the examination of the penis and the testicles along with the normal digital exam of the anus. Privacy was the emphasis of our lesson. I was gowned and part of the lesson stressed the need to respect the patient. I felt funny standing there for the first group with a gown on as I raised it up to expose my genitalia. The exams were all done by the students, each taking their turn. All wore rubber gloves. Even as an older Teaching Associate, I experienced erections and even some pre-cum. We told our students to be ready to inform their future patients that such was a common event. No need for alarm, etc. In fact the comment we recommended was: "I see your are normal."

The final portion of the lesson involved the digital anus exam. We discussed the need for appropriate lube and proper sanitary procedures. All of this was then followed by the usual standing over the exam table and bending over. We also taught the other method of having the male lay on his side and drawing up the knees so that the students could determine which method allowed for them to get the best feel of the postrate.

In the end, I will stress that we always indicated to the students that they needed to respect the privacy of the patient throughout the procedures. History taking to be done with the patient fully clothed and then exit while the patient put on a gown/sheet.

I enjoyed the opportunity to be a teaching associate for my time. The Medical School involved eventually determined that they would be more able to insure the confidentiallity of the Teaching Associate by getting males from at least one hundred miles away.

My problem was that as I found out during my time as a Teaching Associate, a few students knew me from my days as an adult volunteer in youth sports and scouting. I report this to say, I, nor the students had any problems with this situation; but the administration of the medical school determined that this could possibly lead to potential problems, thus their change in policy.

I am still involved as a Standardized Patient, but with first year students and I find that involvement very rewarding.

Thanks, and I realize that this is a very long reply.