physical exam video; the guy has a huge beautiful cock

A

AM_092

Hot!! That was one impressive piece of meat!
But it makes me wonder about these sort of doctors/exams!! Pretty dodgy. I doubt real exams would require the subjects to be jerked off by the doctor, as opposed to doing it themselves... It's just for the semen sample right?

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But it makes me wonder about these sort of doctors/exams!! Pretty dodgy. I doubt real exams would require the subjects to be jerked off by the doctor, as opposed to doing it themselves... It's just for the semen sample right?

ur joking right? there is no jerking involved in real physical exams...unfortunately:wink:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol, never heard of an exam for every inch of the male bod, sometimes over and over the same spots. "Now do this for me, now do this". Such a pleasant doctor, so tender in speech and hand touching. Sorta desperate to get more inches for his ample penis, just had to measure passed his ball sack to his ass hole, it seems. You know cock measurement includes its roots, even making it 13 inches in length. Its thichness only made the exam more pleasurable and dramatic, too.

How many of you guys got hardons while watching? Yes, I did.

hotcockalex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

you must be kiddin?

hotcockalex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol, never heard of an exam for every inch of the male bod, sometimes over and over the same spots. "Now do this for me, now do this". Such a pleasant doctor, so tender in speech and hand touching. Sorta desperate to get more inches for his ample penis, just had to measure passed his ball sack to his ass hole, it seems. You know cock measurement includes its roots, even making it 13 inches in length. Its thichness only made the exam more pleasurable and dramatic, too.

How many of you guys got hardons while watching? Yes, I did.

hehe me too :rolleyes:

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
dude was not hard on the eyes. esp that big thick prick. did he squirt? it looked to me like the "doc" wuz just takin precum samples...

thing is, even when his prick wuz fully stiff, it didn't look like he cared... wuz he just doin it fer the $$$$?

Last edited:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These medical exam videos are hot and I love them when it's only the patient, the doctor and then some jacking and/or sucking. There are some which involves scenarios such as testing a sex potion or something takes the "reality" and thrill of it. One site, I think it's College Boy Physicals, has done this. The straight-forward (if you pardon the pun) exam videos are very hot, sometimes involving more than the patient and doctor, but then they started getting into scenes.

A

AM_092

I'm not sure if my english is different because I'm from Australia, but I wasn't joking about anything I said... The video is real, right? So, I said the doctor is dodgy and he obviously recorded it... ;)

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if my english is different because I'm from Australia, but I wasn't joking about anything I said... The video is real, right? So, I said the doctor is dodgy and he obviously recorded it... ;)

The video is not real. It's just made to be very realistic.