Physical Exam

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by HangX, Dec 16, 2009.

?

Have has your doctor commented on your size, or measured?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2009.
  1. No to both.

66.7%
  2. Commented, no measurement.

19.6%
  3. Measured/estimated soft.

9.8%
  4. Measured/estimated soft but stretched.

3.9%
  5. Measured/estimated hard.

9.8%
  1. HangX

HangX Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Has anyone here had their doctor comment on their size during a physical exam, or measure them?

#1 HangX, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  2. lee1973i

lee1973i Member

Albums:
    No comment, my doctors too professional for that. But the look of shock on his face said more than words ever could ;-)

3. D_hybabi

D_hybabi New Member

Every time I start a new sexual relationship with a partner, we usually go and get tested at the sexual health clinic together. I still can't believe how shocked they are when it's time to drop my pants. Surely they see hundreds of cocks every week!

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I just went to a doctor here in Prague who was recommended to me by a friend. I went for a full check up so part of the exam was naked. As he was examining my balls he asked me when I was circumcised (remember I'm in the land of uncut cock) and he held it looking at it. I boned up immediately and apologized. He smiled and commented that there was nothing to apologize for; it happens from time to time with patients. He also said something like blood flow is obviously very healthy and I have no problems in that department.

5. GloryholeSuk

GloryholeSuk New Member

Albums:
    doctor normally wudn't measure u - it's not for them to put in your medical history.

But when I went for physical in the army the guy who did me was on the bus to my village on the way bak - he positioned himself so his palm was gently rubbing against my crotch.

Needless to say to rub a horny 18 y.o. like this in the full bus without realising whos doin it had its desired effect - I came a few times and my pants were soaked when i gott off the bus so had to hide it with the bag carrying it in front of my dick

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice