Physical Exam

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by HangX, Dec 16, 2009.

?

Have has your doctor commented on your size, or measured?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2009.
  1. No to both.

66.7%
  2. Commented, no measurement.

19.6%
  3. Measured/estimated soft.

9.8%
  4. Measured/estimated soft but stretched.

3.9%
  5. Measured/estimated hard.

9.8%
  1. HangX

HangX Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Has anyone here had their doctor comment on their size during a physical exam, or measure them?

#1 HangX, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  2. lee1973i

lee1973i Member

Albums:
    No comment, my doctors too professional for that. But the look of shock on his face said more than words ever could ;-)

3. D_hybabi

D_hybabi New Member

Every time I start a new sexual relationship with a partner, we usually go and get tested at the sexual health clinic together. I still can't believe how shocked they are when it's time to drop my pants. Surely they see hundreds of cocks every week!

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I just went to a doctor here in Prague who was recommended to me by a friend. I went for a full check up so part of the exam was naked. As he was examining my balls he asked me when I was circumcised (remember I'm in the land of uncut cock) and he held it looking at it. I boned up immediately and apologized. He smiled and commented that there was nothing to apologize for; it happens from time to time with patients. He also said something like blood flow is obviously very healthy and I have no problems in that department.

5. GloryholeSuk

GloryholeSuk New Member

Albums:
    doctor normally wudn't measure u - it's not for them to put in your medical history.

But when I went for physical in the army the guy who did me was on the bus to my village on the way bak - he positioned himself so his palm was gently rubbing against my crotch.

Needless to say to rub a horny 18 y.o. like this in the full bus without realising whos doin it had its desired effect - I came a few times and my pants were soaked when i gott off the bus so had to hide it with the bag carrying it in front of my dick

Draft saved Draft deleted