Physical Exam

jasondel1212

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is everyones experience going to the doctor?

How does your doctor do a physical exam? Ever have a doctor strip you completely nude? Do you sit there in underwear waiting to expose your penis?

Anyone ever have a doctor comment on size? Do you think when the doctor meets you, and you are still fully clothed, the doctor ever thinks - wonder how big his penis is - then finds out?

Tell the story of your most memorable exam.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seen a lot of doctors in almost 60 yrs. none of them had me strip nude. usually in underwear, with a gown to put on. the only two comments over the years re: my size.., during a sports physical exam, the doc said, I had certainly come thru puberty okay. and yrs later a new, shy, young female doctor who didn't want to do examinations on men, commented, oh my!, as she reached under my gown, she was looking the other way, using her hand to do the "looking" and grasped my cock instead of my balls. then when she found my balls(which are huge)...gee wow!! at this point she turned and was looking me eye to eye. I don't know what she thought as she looked at me, she didn't say anything more except "thank you" when we were done. never had a doctor thank me before or since.

Reactions: Demian100000

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get an annual physical exam, and my last one was just a month ago. Going into the exam room I'm always told, "strip to your shorts, the doctor will be in soon." I'm always offered a gown but always decline using with one. I always sit on the side of the exam table with my legs dangling. The doctor came in and started with a blood pressure check, and then eye/ear exams. This time he moved from right side to left side, checking the eyes and ears, and as he moved around my knees it was obvious he was pressing his bulge against my knees so I could feel his cock there as he looked into my eyes and ears. I didn't react much but it kind of got me aroused. Then he asked me to step down onto the floor, he wanted to check for hernia and prostate condition. As I got on the floor, I slipped my briefs down to my knees so he could get at my testicles, but instead of doing it right away he picked up his lube for the prostate check, and while putting on his gloves he was taking a good look at my extended cock which was still somewhat aroused. Then he picked up my swollen cock to insert the finger under my balls while I coughed, and then put my cock down again. After that he did the digital exam up my ass, while my cock and balls were suspended for a good view at the rear. He gave me some tissue and said I could clean up the lube back there. Following that he did the rest of the exam (lungs, heart, electrocardiogram, etc.) and I got dressed and departed.

Maybe my doctor was having a horny day and needed a little motivation. I kind of wish I could have stiffened with a full erection to show him. However, I think what I had to show must have been pretty satisfying for him.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a pre-op trans woman physical exams cn be kind of traumatic. I hate revealing some parts of my body. I also require both a breast examination and a prostate exam for a complete physical so it can be awkward for both me and the doctor involved.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had a female doctor for some time now. I find her very professional and I like the fact that she has small fingers (for that certain test). I am led into the room and told to strip to my shorts. Last time I freeballed having forgotten about the apointment and used the paper sheet provided over my lap for the first part of the exam. (naked) and stood up for the balls and dre tests. After wiping the lube from my ass, I stayed nude until the exam was finished with just the paper over my lap again. The doctor does say something about my pa ring each time as she wants to make sure there is no infection although it has been over 15 years since I was pierced. Don't worry, doctors are professional.

Reactions: manplay21

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a female Doctor for about five years once. I would always require a blood test for diseases. One year she asks,"Why are you getting tested annually for disease? Are you concerned?" I told her,"Doc, I'm single, 23 years old, 5'6" 145 lbs, cute as a button, hot ass and bisexual." She kinda looked surprised and said, ''Oh uhhh, okay I understand." We went on to talk about some of my activities, nedless to say, she always reminded me to practice safe sex.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In Prague, I was told to strip naked for the examination. Usually started with me sitting for things like blood pressure, temperature, eyes/ears/throat and he listened to my chest and back. Then lying on the table on my back while he pupated my belly, examined my cock and balls. Then either on my side or on my knees for the prostate check. Most docs did that one while on my side but in two cases in 17 years I was asked to get on my knees. Both sort of lingered there until I was hard and oozing. I love being naked so it was never a problem going to get checked.

Reactions: miamirt

joe531

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just went in for a physical last month. It was a lot less "personal" than I thought it would be. No hernia exam, no taking clothes off, etc.

The doctor I had was female, so perhaps that had something to do with it. Or not, who knows.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I went in for my annual physical (last week), the nurse said, "Take off all your clothes except your shorts. There's a gown if you want it." (She knows I don't.) The doctor came in, and did all the top half external exam stuff with me sitting on the edge of the table. Then I lay on my back, and he did all the trunk internal organ palpation stuff. He asked me to stand up, and when I did, I took off my briefs. He examined my penis (paid particular attention to my foreskin) and testicles, checked me for hernia (He asked me to hold my penis up out of the way). I leaned over the table, and he did the DRE. (He's got medium sized fingers, but a very gentle but thorough touch.) The only thing he said while doing the exam (the DRE part), was "average size for your age." He gave me a paper towel to wipe up the lube. We talked about the results of his exam, he said I could get dressed and he'd send in the nurse for a blood draw. That was it. He's very professional, and very good, I think. No doctor has ever commented on my penis since I was 14 or so. A few times, when I hadn't had sex for a while, I got erections when the doctor manipulated my foreskin, but most never said anything...one said, "That part's working well." I was in my twenties.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to get a check done because some of the tubes near my testicles recently became rather hard and protruded outwards, giving the appearance of a lump.

I had two doctors (one in a clinic, the other the referred doctor) basically tell me to take my pants/underwear off and lie down on the examining table. First one probed around quite a while until she found the structure I had been worried about. Second one shoved a swab into my urethra while my head was looking the other way, then said my balls were fine, but that they'd do some tests to see if the inflamation was due to infection.

Not sure if this is useful to anyone, but the data is fresh, so I hope it helps.

Edit: Oh, didn't' see the sexualization in the topic. Both doctors were entirely professional about their work.

Reactions: speedjunkie

Justmytwocents

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting topic. I have had many exams with several different doctors. They all just said strip to your underwear and no gown was necessary. Most did not even check for a hernia. Usually they just checked for the prostate and had me turn around and took down the underwear to my knees without even looking at my penis. There was never anything close to sexual, just professional. I wouldn't mind having a woman doctor some day but I won't change just to have a woman LOL!

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't mind having a woman doctor some day but I won't change just to have a woman LOL!
The quote reminds me of an exam I had some years ago. It was time for my physical and I was placed in an exam room, then stripped down to my shorts. A bit later my regular doctor came in, and with him a young woman who it turned out was an intern. The doctor explained that the intern was gaining experience and if I had no objection, she would do the exam. I agreed. When it came to the check-up below the waist, I found that I was getting a bit aroused as I slipped my shorts down. The female intern reached down to get under my penis and as she did my cock began to actually get hard. She didn't seem to know what to do with it, so it just stuck out while she probed my testicles. It wasn't embarrassing for me but I think she was relieved when the procedure was over. She stood aside as the doctor told me I could get dressed again, and thanked me for agreeing to the shared exam. I hope what happened made her day.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had some moles removed that were "pre-cancerous" so I go for a check every year or so. Complete, full body, all-the-parts check.

Meh. It is what it is.

luvnylons

1st Like
Media
I went to see my regular male doctor, but he was not available. Instead was a smokin' hot young brunette doctor filling in. I told her I had a "male" type problem that I would feel more comfortable talking to a male doctor about. She said, "Don't worry I can help with any of your concerns". Then she asked, "what seems to be the problem"? I said, My dick tastes funny, what do you think?

Reactions: ohiorod

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to see my regular male doctor, but he was not available. Instead was a smokin' hot young brunette doctor filling in. I told her I had a "male" type problem that I would feel more comfortable talking to a male doctor about. She said, "Don't worry I can help with any of your concerns". Then she asked, "what seems to be the problem"? I said, My dick tastes funny, what do you think?

I laughed out loud when I read this... thanks for sharing.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
I have had both male and female doctors do the exams at diferent times, I have a rather large pierced nipple and 8 rather large scrotal piercings, when the male doctor looked down there at my balls he said "oh my....did they numb you up for that?" The female doctor another time said "oh intresting jewlery well you see all kinds of things it is intresting what people do to thier bodies such as tattoos and all" and then just smiled, I was having some problems with the right arm she fliped the zero gage large nipple ring and joked "there is your problem kinda weighted down on one side and out of ballance" she is a very cool doctor honest and makes a person feal at ease.
On each of these visits I am instructed everthing off and put on this Hospital gown that ties in the back. they do bottom exams by just saying i am going to lift the gown and inspect the testicals or what ever. I think in that way a person is advised whats comming down the pike so to speak.

Reactions: josh20hung
D

deleted300444

My docter is a male.

Longstory short, my former doc in another city was always....drop..em...and made me nervous and I got hard on..and he saidi..can you do something with that?...but always proresional..no big deal
Today..years later, stillll a male doc and I had this jock itch fungas...and he was inspecting..then a female nurse practisioner came in and he said you dont mind do ya...while my legs were spreadd. I was embarresed.

Bottomline, as a. adult, I think my pediatrician got more of peak with his hands all over me...in a legal way.

For a 30.00 copay...could ya do better?

Reactions: son4coach

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This sorta relates to the topic..First off i have had many of those exams. I have never really enjoyed them. I am a grower not a shower so i did not make any lasting impressions. When i was in my early 20's i went through a drug and alcohol rehab. Everybody had to see a doctor who was referred to as doctor Goldfinger.His name was actually Goldstein..It was a quik finger up the rear and done. Years later,almost 20 i attended a new AA meeting. It was a gay meeting. After the meeting we all stood outside and talked. There was this guy talking to me who was a few years older then me.He asked me to walk down to a cafe and have a cup of coffee which we did..Toward the end we were sitting on a bench out in front and he told me he was a doctor who lost his license and as part of his probation to get his license back he had to attend AA. I told him the story about doctor Goldfinger in the rehab many years before. He got a good laugh out of it and he then said, I was that doctor.Can you imagine that.I wasnt really interested in him sexually but none the less a memorable expierience.