Physical Examinations

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Originally Posted by baseball99
i'm tryin to figure out why he was sticking his finger up HS boys butts.....there is no indication whatsoever for a prostate exam at that age.....

Yeah.... that doesnt right right to me either.
-B

Has it occurred to NO ONE that the story may be a TOTAL FAKE??
Can't believe I'm the first to bring this up.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media

Can't believe I'm the first to bring this up.[/quote]

Ys, it did, but in case it isn't, it needed to be addressed. If it's a fake, no harm done. Kind of lame to post a fake story about a physical exam...

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COLJohn said:

Can't believe I'm the first to bring this up.

Ys, it did, but in case it isn't, it needed to be addressed. If it's a fake, no harm done. Kind of lame to post a fake story about a physical exam...[/quote]

I definitely think its fake.....it just doesnt sound right at all. There is absolutely no indication for DRE in people less than 35-40 UNLESS there is a family history fo colon cancer.....at which point DRE is indicated 10 years prior to the family members age of diagnosis. However, feelin the prostate of a teenager would be pointless. I think the post was bullshit

also, i dont care how horny a doctor is you can separate yourself emotionally from anything. When I rotated in OBGYN I had to do some exams on some unbelievably gorgeous girls and of course you may get a random thought but you just dont act on it or ask questions.....i really think a lot of these posts are about fetishes or hopes. Of course there may be the random MD who is inappropriate however i just call bullshit to most of these that claim to have been "molested" by mds.....especially considering the average time in the room with an MD lasts 3-5 mins

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would like to hope that the story isn't true, but we know the world (and the nutjobs in it) too well to rule this sort of thing out completely. Would be truly horrible if it were true.

I'm in that age range now where the first prostate exam is swiftly approaching and I'm not looking forward to it at all. It isn't anything I dwell on, but I imagine a few particularly awful outcomes to the story already.

(I do usually begin to get hard during a hernia exam, so there's no telling what might happen upon the event of prostate stimulation.... :confused: )

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm thinking this is more a story than a description of professional misconduct.

I had those quickie gang physicals in highschool, before every soccer season. No DRE was ever performed.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
baseball99 said:
i'm tryin to figure out why he was sticki his finger up HS boys butts.....there is no indication whatsoever for a prostate exam at that age.....

Billy Connolly maintains that you know that you are getting older when your Doctor loses interest in your testicles and bothers with your prostrate gland !

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Latinoboy9 said:
I had a nice conversation with a MD from this LPSG site and I told him about my doctor that gave me my yearly physical and he was always looking at my member and touching the foreskin and rolling back and I think he was getting hard also and we discussed my sexual activities and also he asked how hard I got and this struck me odd but I think he was just being turned on with my answering him about it all, he never made a move I think he wanted me to go first but it never happened. Maybe my next one I will make a move on him he looks like he is packing I mean his buldge was obvious to see...I took my time getting dressed also...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

NHS or Private ?!!

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Topcop said:
This time of year reminds me of my first physical. HS freshman football practice. After practice we were told to shower and line up outside of coach's office. One at a time we'd walk in, stand on our towel, and prepare for the assault. Dr. looked like David Letterman. He told me to TCBS--turn, cough, bend, spread. He greased up his middle finger on his right hand and inserted it. Yeow. With his left palm he held my penis steady from banging against the table. When he was finished he gave me tissue, told me to wipe, and lastly, told me I would have no trouble with the girls. What a jerk.

Anyone else have examination memorories?

Weren't vibrators invented because medics got tired of "relieving" sexually- distressed , neurotic ladies manually ?!!

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NYyankeeboi said:
Humm, so how did I wind up with getting a finger in my butt last week. I am pretty healthy and don't have any complaints....grrrr

in a young healthy male with no family history of early onset colon cancer, prostate cancer, signs of obstruction, rectal bleeding or prostatitis there is absolutely no indication for a rectal exam whatsoever. The only other indications would be suspected STD and a few other things but again no indication during routine phsyical for a healthy young guy

Blueshift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Probably ask what was going on either to the doctor or someone else. If it was a school thing, check with whoever arranged the physicals. If it was a thing at the doctor's office, make him explain himself.

NsrchUvL0dedCoq

Experimental Member
Media
maybe a dumb question....but gonna be 33 this year...so comin up on 35 soon and i suppose i'll be due for a prostate exam....can anyone shed some light on what to expect? just a finger up the butt? or milking? or what? the dude that said his urologist) massaged his prostate to orgasm and collected his semen from the table....sounds just a little....un-medical.....

but anyway...those of you that have been through them...what can i expect?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NsrchUvL0dedCoq said:
maybe a dumb question....but gonna be 33 this year...so comin up on 35 soon and i suppose i'll be due for a prostate exam....can anyone shed some light on what to expect? just a finger up the butt? or milking? or what? the dude that said his urologist) massaged his prostate to orgasm and collected his semen from the table....sounds just a little....un-medical.....

If that actually happened, no, it was not professional. The reality of a prostate exam is the doctor putting on a glove, using a little surgical lube, inserting his finger, and feeling around a bit on the prostate, with just a little pressure. Yes, in a normal healthy male, it will cause a small amount of semen to come out the end of the penis. No, in most males, it is not a "milking", and does not result in ejaculation. Some find it unpleasant, some like it, some are neutral about it. I personally do not find a clinical setting to be stimulating. But that's just me. The actual exam, after insertion of the finger, usually takes less than 15 seconds, probably more like 5 to 8 seconds.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Some find it unpleasant, some like it, some are neutral about it. I personally do not find a clinical setting to be stimulating. But that's just me. The actual exam, after insertion of the finger, usually takes less than 15 seconds, probably more like 5 to 8 seconds.

Nope, Not just you. I find it so unappealing, that I am always at my smallest:redface: . I know it's supposed to be prefessional, but it's still damn embarrassing.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NsrchUvL0dedCoq said:

gloved finger with lube goin in and rotating and then palpating the prostate.....i doubt alot of these people when they claim milking to orgasm.....that just doesnt happen.....people have fetishes about doctors gettng them off i guess

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NsrchUvL0dedCoq said:

all the ones i have is a gloved finger to feel for the size of the prostrate, also ask for a PSA test ( this is a blood test that can sometimes be a better indicator than the digital exam)