Physical Examinations

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oncamale28 said:
all the ones i have is a gloved finger to feel for the size of the prostrate, also ask for a PSA test ( this is a blood test that can sometimes be a better indicator than the digital exam)

PSA is very controversial as a screening tool. PSA is basically produced when there is prostate hyperplasia (enlargement) or cancer. PSA will be increased in most men >40 anyways. The problem is after getting a high PSA result what is the next step. Biopsy runs the risk of impotence.....

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My family doctor performed my first physical when I was in my early teens. He made the same comment about being lucky with the ladies. It wasn't until my later years in high school and college that he routinely commented on how large I was. He used to joke about what my parents were feeding all the kids in our family because he wanted to feed his son the same. HAHA

nicedaddy36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up in a small town in rural Alabama. I'm not sure how old I was when this happened, but here's my experience.

I believe I was 12 and playing JV football. Unknown to us, the coach arranged for a doctor from a town about 10 miles away to come do physicals on us. (Later in high school this doc became my family doc, but that had nothing to do with this physical - just a consequence of living in a rural area and not having many choices.)

After practice we always had to shower - required by the coach. Usually when practice was over there would be about 25 boys fighting for one of the 12 shower heads, each one taking a 2 minute shower and then getting dressed, hoping no one noticed our stiffies.

This particular day the coach stopped practice half way through. We throught we were getting a break but he told us to go to the lockerroom for a team meeting. When we got there, he introduced Dr. Moore to the team and said that he'd be giving us our physical exams. The coach told us to shower and line up outside his office. A couple of boys had already had a physical so he wound up excusing them.

That left about 22 or 23 of us standing naked outside the coach's office. Some boys had a towel around the waist, some were nude. The coach would call in 4 boys at a time and the doc would do the checkup on all 4 at the same time.

I'll never forget the guy behind me in line poking my ass with his dick. He and I had JO'ed a couple of times, but we weren't suck buds or anything like that. I think he was trying to prevent the other guys from razzing him aboug having a hardon, so he just pushed it up against my ass. However, looking around, about 1/2 the boys were at least partially hard and some were totally hard.

The coach called my group into his office. The coach took the towels from the two boys who had them on and the doc did the exam. He did do a hernia exam and all four of us got hard when he did that, but he didn't do a rectal exam. (Knowing how sensitive my ass is now, it's a good thing he didn't - I probably would have shot a load in front of him, my coach and my teammates!)

After the group of four was examined, we were free to go.

The next year the school required each boy to go to a doctor and bring in a form from their family doctor, so that was my only experience with a group physical exam.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nicedaddy36 said:
I grew up in a small town in rural Alabama. I'm not sure how old I was when this happened, but here's my experience.

I believe I was 12 and playing JV football. Unknown to us, the coach arranged for a doctor from a town about 10 miles away to come do physicals on us. (Later in high school this doc became my family doc, but that had nothing to do with this physical - just a consequence of living in a rural area and not having many choices.)

After practice we always had to shower - required by the coach. Usually when practice was over there would be about 25 boys fighting for one of the 12 shower heads, each one taking a 2 minute shower and then getting dressed, hoping no one noticed our stiffies.

This particular day the coach stopped practice half way through. We throught we were getting a break but he told us to go to the lockerroom for a team meeting. When we got there, he introduced Dr. Moore to the team and said that he'd be giving us our physical exams. The coach told us to shower and line up outside his office. A couple of boys had already had a physical so he wound up excusing them.

That left about 22 or 23 of us standing naked outside the coach's office. Some boys had a towel around the waist, some were nude. The coach would call in 4 boys at a time and the doc would do the checkup on all 4 at the same time.

I'll never forget the guy behind me in line poking my ass with his dick. He and I had JO'ed a couple of times, but we weren't suck buds or anything like that. I think he was trying to prevent the other guys from razzing him aboug having a hardon, so he just pushed it up against my ass. However, looking around, about 1/2 the boys were at least partially hard and some were totally hard.

The coach called my group into his office. The coach took the towels from the two boys who had them on and the doc did the exam. He did do a hernia exam and all four of us got hard when he did that, but he didn't do a rectal exam. (Knowing how sensitive my ass is now, it's a good thing he didn't - I probably would have shot a load in front of him, my coach and my teammates!)

After the group of four was examined, we were free to go.

The next year the school required each boy to go to a doctor and bring in a form from their family doctor, so that was my only experience with a group physical exam.
This sounds MUCH more plausible than the OP.

Sounds to me that it happened around the time that having a certified clean bill of health became mandatory in your district. (Probably a lawsuit somewhere in the state.) "Back then," doctors could be a bit more casual about some things. But again, your story is a little more plausible because a hernia exam may be humiliating, but it is not invasive. A digital rectal exam, on the other hand, is different. One (in the past) could probably be done as part of a school program, without parental permission. I doubt that since Hippocrates, a rectal exam, by a doctor, without permission from either parent, has not been considered rape. Even if the teen is willing to have it done, it's just still too much like rape.

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
A rectal exam of a teen for a school physical, sports or other, is highly unusual. I, too am suspect of the veracity of this story. As far as the story concerning the urologist that "milked" the patient with the brownish semen, that is plausible, however, I can not imagine the Urologist not telling the patient what he was going to do, and explain why he wanted a sample.
It is poor taste, and unprofessional, for any Doctor to make unsolicited comments about a patient's penis or testicles.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PATRICKMCC55 said:
A rectal exam of a teen for a school physical, sports or other, is highly unusual. I, too am suspect of the veracity of this story. As far as the story concerning the urologist that "milked" the patient with the brownish semen, that is plausible, however, I can not imagine the Urologist not telling the patient what he was going to do, and explain why he wanted a sample.
It is poor taste, and unprofessional, for any Doctor to make unsolicited comments about a patient's penis or testicles.

not to mention a suspected infection is a contraindication of milking the prostate due to the potential of causing sepsis :rolleyes:
and the fact if its not collected into something sterile the culture is useless due to contamination

nmybriefs

Just Browsing
Media
This line of conversation may be over, but just now seeing it, I have to reply about it. I really don't see where this doctor was doing anything wrong with giving teenagers prostate checks. I was having them at 18 because of prostate swelling. It can happen to just about any age after puberty. I have had to have them ever since. I'm 28 and when doctors tell me that I don't need my prostate checked till I get into my late 30's and 40's, I start looking for another doctor. That's just ignorant, especially when I have already gone thru 3-4 bouts of this. That's like doctors in the past telling me that stomach ulcers are not likly for me....and then showing them medical charts where I had 2 before 11th grade. It wasn't like the doctor or the couach was trying to do anything wrong or make the boys less manly. That would be an ignorant assumption.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nmybriefs said:
This line of conversation may be over, but just now seeing it, I have to reply about it. I really don't see where this doctor was doing anything wrong with giving teenagers prostate checks. I was having them at 18 because of prostate swelling. It can happen to just about any age after puberty. I have had to have them ever since. I'm 28 and when doctors tell me that I don't need my prostate checked till I get into my late 30's and 40's, I start looking for another doctor. That's just ignorant, especially when I have already gone thru 3-4 bouts of this. That's like doctors in the past telling me that stomach ulcers are not likly for me....and then showing them medical charts where I had 2 before 11th grade. It wasn't like the doctor or the couach was trying to do anything wrong or make the boys less manly. That would be an ignorant assumption.

it would be along the same lines of giving every single girl a full genital exam with a speculum every time they walked into your office.....its not indicated. Although you had, what you say was a swollen prostate, the rates for this are inexplicably low. It is not ignorant, it is called evidence based medicine. There is virtually no indication for prostate checks on 18 year old boys. The doctors arent ignorant they are in fact correct. However, once you mention that you have had problems they should check it out. You might have some anomaly, probably vascular, which causes you to be susceptible.....ulcers are possible at any age. I think the original story is made up personally

Topcop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whoa.
This brought memories of Dr. grabbing my nut bag in High School JV Football in coach's office. I was told to drop my jock, bend and spread with my fingers.
Asshole Coach was watching as Dr. finger fucked my butt. I had to lean over with face directly facing my coach's groin. While I was bending over, I was starring at coach's sloppy crotch directly in front of me.
Coach Burns made some stupid face while I he was looking at me looking at his fat coach crotch.
All the time I was pleading with Dr. to stop fingering my boy hole.
Needless to say, I love for a woman to finger me!!!