physical 'flaws' you can't move past in a potential partner.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
finding someone physically attractive is important for most people when picking a partner for sex or relationships, so what are your deal breakers?

weight?
hair colour?
body art?
cock/breast size?
moobs?

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't date an obese girl, chubby is fine, but too much weight usually travels to the face and then it's a deal breaker because ugliness is usually the result. I do have to find a girl's face attractive in some way, not even necessarily the classic definition of beauty. Hair and body type don't really matter if the face is right. Though if I did get a choice I'd say busty with a nice ass, thin, and short-ish.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never thought about it... Certainly don't have a list or anything...

I've dated a man with moobs, one with a small penis, men of different heights, men with body art, men who have hair of almost every color, and people of different races.

I think my deal breakers are more likely to be things like political beliefs, personality, and character.

Oh, personal hygiene. That's a deal breaker, but it's an easily fixed one.

I dunno. I'm sure that I have them.

toe thumbs.
*shudders*
i can't be touched with toe thumbs.

Do you mean actual toes that are thumbs?

This Man Had His Thumb Replaced By His Toe

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about age?

Some people do get hung up on a number.

I once was literally about to penetrate a girl (sorry I didn't put it more romantically) when she suddenly asked me how old I was. I told her. Deal breaker. She ninja sliced my brain for weeks.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Poor hygiene, lack of self-confidence (somebody in the relationship needs to have some self-assuredness!) general vapidity, self-absorption, insincerity, dull eyes - actually, the lack of any stand-out facial feature (eyes are big with me).

Lack of an appreciation for creativity (NB, while closer to my ideal, creativity itself is not a prerequisite - but I like to make things and I like to share them; utter disinterest in either weighed heavily in my decision to get a divorce a couple of years ago - as did the total lack of romance, passion, intimacy and, needless to say, sex).

Obese - that's a tough one. Thick or thin, all is beautiful, but obesity is a disease, and that's never pretty (neither is the other side effect: being the number one cause of preventable death in the US, having finally knocked smoking out of the title spot).

I have many, many flaws myself, and while I constantly work towards a daily reprieve from those flaws, a little understanding goes a long way.

Good post - made me think. Thank you!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some people have trouble understanding really basic terms, like 'physical flaws'...

please stop being stoopid in my thread.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
moobs. i like men, boobs & trans women's tits. i don't like moobs.

acne. the odd zit is ok but i'm sqeamish about kissing bad acne.

muscles. i like some. but, while i admire lots, i don't fancy lots.

weight. healthy! unhealthily fat or thin does not turn me on.

age. i don't want to date either teenagers or pensioners.

D_PinkieAreola

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry I jumped on the all flaws bandwagon.

Purely physical:

blonde hair and blue eyes

too bulky or muscular I's take a chubby guy before a potential Mr. Universe contestant.

Shorter than me. I'm 5'7

Last edited: