physical 'flaws' you can't move past in a potential partner.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
So, you're limiting yourself to the extremely small pct. of guys over 8"?

:confused:

That counts me (and most everyone) else out! :tongue:

I KNEW when I posted that, I'd get feedback :tongue:
You know there are exceptions to every rule... even dealbreakers... I love to break rules :biggrin1:

It's her right to do so. If that's what she likes then good luck to her.

may be looking after my 'rights' (and I DO SO appreciate your concern) but seems a bit doubtful... I've already had a few btw... and I'm not looking for marriage or anything here... don't you know "Girls just wanna have fun?" :wink:

She's my friend and I was razzing her. But I'm sure she appreciates your riding in on your white horse to look out for her "rights".

:rolleyes:

Razz away :nana:

Lpsg is white knight headqaurters

where did you say those horses were? LOL (I'm referring to the horse hung white knights here) :tongue:

Physical...no real deal breakers except body odour, oh yeah, bad teeth. Physical as in Snoring.....If you snore, there's the door.:684:

Last edited by a moderator:

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmm...interesting post, thanks.

Is snoring a physical 'flaw'? If so, deal breaker big time. :)
Overweight to the point of being unhealthy. A little over is fine, but obese is simply a turn off and a deal breaker. Body odor of any kind. Short, under 5'8. (I like heels too much) Ken Doll looks. Bad breath. Huh....I think there are way more non-physical 'flaws' that turn me off than there are physical.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Face. Not necessarily traditionally beautiful or handsome, but if you have an ugly face all bets are off.

And especially for women, nipples that are too big. Or nipples that just kind of fade into the rest of the boob with no clear start/end point. And not into hair on women so short it's like a boy/man's haircut.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I KNEW when I posted that, I'd get feedback :tongue:
You know there are exceptions to every rule... even dealbreakers... I love to break rules :biggrin1:

may be looking after my 'rights' (and I DO SO appreciate your concern) but seems a bit doubtful... I've already had a few btw... and I'm not looking for marriage or anything here... don't you know "Girls just wanna have fun?" :wink:

Razz away :nana:

where did you say those horses were? LOL (I'm referring to the horse hung white knights here) :tongue:

My mistake. Carry on as before :p

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's my friend and I was razzing her. But I'm sure she appreciates your riding in on your white horse to look out for her "rights".

:rolleyes:

Sorry for a minute i thought you were one of those guys who gets pissed off that women on a big dick site...like big dicks.

I hate those guys.

jameshawket

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once thought that I could never date someone who was heavy, round, or had too much flab on them because I would get turned off by it. I'm not the thinnest guy in town, and I have a small gut, but that's about the most I was attracted to. I always told myself I'd never date anyone who was flabbier than me.

Then I met my boyfriend. He used to be above and beyond 250, and he dropped a lot of weight in not a long time, this was well before I met him, and he has some stretch marks, and the result of losing a lot of weight in a short time after being heavy for so long, is that there is some body fat that just doesn't go away. His skin is loose in some areas I thought would be deal breakers, but I am totally able to look past it because I'm absolutely in love with him.

I think there are turn on and offs, but when you absolutely, with all of your heart fall in love with someone, everything you were disgusted by, not turned on by before, or what have you, may melt away. That's just my opinion, because this guy breaks every single rule that I've ever had about dating a guy, yet for some reason it's like it doesn't matter.

HOWEVER, if you place someone with his exact shape, weight, and size, I PROMISE you I wouldn't be turned on by them if they took their clothes off. Him though. He takes his clothes off and I'm even more attracted to him than when he's clothed. It's weird.

So all that to say, I'm not super attracted to people that weigh more than me, but that breaks with him.