physical 'flaws' you can't move past in a potential partner.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
finding someone physically attractive is important for most people when picking a partner for sex or relationships, so what are your deal breakers?

I can't think of one.

I've read the entire thread, gone away, thought about it, made coffee, wracked my brain some more and I cannot think of one single thing that'd be a deal breaker.

Just in terms of picking a sex partner, well, it been a decade and a half since I even considered casual sex so maybe memory fails me. Sure, there are some physical traits that'd be off-putting or less appealing (there's certainly things I don't go for) but none I can think of that will, on their own, outweigh any positive.

And in terms of a relationship there's no question - it's all about heart and soul. Hickboy's beautiful, but were he to transmogrify into a cross between Jabba the Hutt and an aye-aye I'd still love him and I'd still fuck him.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
muscles. i like some. but, while i admire lots, i don't fancy lots.

You've probably hit on the one thing that could POSSIBLY be a deal breaker for me - body builder muscles. Even then though, it wouldn't be a definite.

For me it really is about the personality. Sure, I have a few preferences, but if I fall in love or lust with him, I'll think he's sexy as fuck whatever he looks like (with the possible exception of the body builder muscles).

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hygiene, I can deal with anything other than sweaty smell that comes from working out or playing a sport in a dude. However, I'm not too keen on any body odor in a woman

Huge beer gut/belly, I tried to give 2 guys in the past a try but realized I'm not attracted to that at all. I can forgive some flab on the stomach area as long as it relatively flat appearance.

Having no developed upper body muscles or a flat chest, I can deal with a mesomorphic, endomorphic, or a combination of mesomorphic/ectomorphic body types but it is a big no go on straight up ectomorphic body types. I have a solid built frame with a developed upper body, so like dudes with somewhat developed pectorals.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hygiene, I can deal with anything other than sweaty smell that comes from working out or playing a sport in a dude. However, I'm not too keen on any body odor in a woman

Huge beer gut/belly, I tried to give 2 guys in the past a try but realized I'm not attracted to that at all. I can forgive some flab on the stomach area as long as it relatively flat appearance.

Having no developed upper body muscles or a flat chest, I can deal with a mesomorphic, endomorphic, or a combination of mesomorphic/ectomorphic body types but it is a big no go on straight up ectomorphic body types. I have a solid built frame with a developed upper body, so like dudes with somewhat developed pectorals.

Dude....for real....you should have tried to read your post under the influence of marijuana. It was hilarious.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nothing really, it is more personality flaws that I cannot get past. that said a shit-tonne of make up can put me off, usually suggests a shit personality too.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sure, I have a few preferences, but if I fall in love or lust with him, I'll think he's sexy as fuck whatever he looks like (with the possible exception of the body builder muscles).
that is very interesting.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
  • overweight (w/big gut)
  • generally severe pre-existing (before encounter) physical abnormalities
    - burn victims
    - midgets
    - lost limbs
    - deep facial scars
    - mastectomy
    - cyclopia
    - apert syndrome
    and etc.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Women with no arms and legs,or women with too many.

Last edited by a moderator: