Physical type that appeals

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_hungniceguy, May 2, 2006.

1. B_hungniceguy

B_hungniceguy New Member

Here's a question re: physical preferences--
    I'm a bi guy, but prefer guys. Here's the thing- although I can appreciate all the different types of bodies and looks- both male and female- there is one type of guy that appeals to me far more than any other: hairy guys who are in decent shape and circumcised. Started thinking about this because so many guys shave their bodies nowadays. But- my real question-- is it unusual that I have such a decided preference for one type of guy?

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's absolutely normal to have a preference. Lots of guys like women with big breasts, or red hair, or blondes. Lots of gay men like twinks, some like bears. Everyone has a "type."

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Type that appeals to me: female.

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Live/dead and human/non-human as possible additional considerations, Pecker? :eek:

5. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know Pecker...always goin for those graveyard chicks. He's always gets em fresh out of the grave. (Which makes my job so much easier since they're always up for a second go at it :cool: )

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

There was a young man called Dave
    Who dug up a girl from a grave
    She was mouldy as shit
    And missing a tit
    But think of the money he saved. :rolleyes:

7. dick.hertz85

dick.hertz85 New Member

Albums:
    I know that one as:
    There once was a hermit named Dave
    Who kept a dead whore in his cave
    He said, "I admit, she does smell a bit,
    But look at the money I save!"

8. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

Slim and petite females are very appealing to me. As far as guys go, I guess tall, slim and hung like a horse is ok. :biggrin1:

9. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Clean cut, humble and a good sense of humor. Chemistry is a must.

10. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not unusual to have a strong preference for a physical type. I'm a fan of hairy guys, too. A tall chimpanzee who likes wine and can hold a conversation is my idea of Mr Right.

Odd, though. The love of my life is smooth, short and goes giggly after a single drink. Go figure. Ain't love grand?

11. Lucky_Luke

Lucky_Luke New Member

Having a distinct preference for one physical type of guy seems pretty normal to me - I have a weird attraction to smooth & skinny guys.

12. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

Men: clean shaved - and I mean well shaved in the facial area, amazing how many men just can't do it (or be bothered). Smooth or hairy bodies, latter preferred, good cock length but not too much girth. Women: average to large breasts, not skinny. Too be honest, I ain't too bothered, personality and some kind of spark much more important.

13. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, thin men do not appeal to me...or a pretty or very pretty face...

Love man that smille warm & with their eyes - sooooo soooo appealing to me...and a dimple is very charming too...

Humor, creativite and brains are a must.

I like uncut.

:cool: They are everywhere..

The problem is to choose..:tongue:

14. JonahFalcon

JonahFalcon Active Member

Albums:
    My tastes vary, but I tend to prefer partners my height, around my age, and who love making out.

15. BigPoppaFury

BigPoppaFury Member

Albums:
    For me a girls eyes make all the difference. Big, dark, friendly eyes coupled with a cute smile do it pretty much every time for me. I tend to be attracted to short girls, girls who aren't skinny, darker skin, dark hair... of course, these are totally negated if she's an idiot.

16. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm equal opportunity as far as physical assets are concerned, although my long-term relationships have been mostly with blonde, light-eyed Vikings. Can't explain it. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin (always noticeable) with a lingering smile.

17. Sandalman

Sandalman New Member

Don't know about other people in here, but my preferences (aside from the overlapping "female" one) can vary from phase to phase. I remember when I started dating I was really into blonde chicks, but honestly haven't dated a blonde since sophomore year of high school, which is over 5 years ago. Lately I've been more taken with lithe brunettes and redheads, as well as taller than I normally would've liked in the past (says the man who dated 2 girls back-to-back who were under 5').

So to just reitterate, I like women in all shapes and sizes, because every one is beautiful in their own way.

By the way, I'm simply mulling physical characteristics, which says nothing about the voluminous checklist of personalitiy traits that I strive for a partner to have.

18. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

Damn, I was just going to write that.

[snicker]
    That was great!:biggrin1:

19. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

Oh, and, uh,
    I guess I prefer guys who are similar to me, with a good build, who take care of their bodies. What's in his heart is most important, with chemistry. However, I find most gay guys are all yearning for an LTR, but are so screwed up they couldn't possibly survive one.

I'm attracted to big cocks, but honestly, what would I do with some snake-like thing? :eek:

Women, I'm attracted to several types, but it really amounts to whether or not they are demanding and whiney, or whether they can be an adult and not try to drag me into their damned dramas.

I married a model once. That was a friggin' mistake. I married a girl who was not petite, but was pretty. Again, the personality really killed the marriage.

I'm beginning to think being single is okay after all. I'm not down on humanity, just on needy, creepy people who have a need to use everyone around them.

sigh.....

I guess I've had a shitty day, huh.

20. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I guess I'm the odd person out here. Smooth or furry, doesn't matter - but NOT SHAVED! Tall or short, no matter. Hair color, no matter. Thin or chunky or muscular, no matter, but within reason... extremes on either side are less appealing. I prefer uncut, but cut is fine. Really, I guess the two main turn-offs are poor hygiene and/or steroid junkies (and yes, I can tell).

Draft saved Draft deleted