Physical type that appeals

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Depends. Some redheads turn me on...not all. Mushroom head cocks. Large cocks, perferably clipped (cut). Muscular or lean bodies, clean appearance, neatly trimmed beards OK although generally like clean shaven faces, short hair. I love pecs. Some guys with big ears turn me on - not sure why.
Drug and smoke-free. Moderate drinker OK.

Maybe this is why I never score?:confused: :smile: :tongue:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm all for nicely hung, athletic guys under 6 feet. Think of a midwest frat boy who excels at all sports. At 46, I've always been tall and almost always overweight. Needless to say, I've never slept with a guy who fits my "type." Even when I was thin a few years back, I guess I was too tall or too hairy for them. I just pay attention to the guys who like me for being me.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My ideal girl type has an oriental look, with long dark hair, and dark eyes. Height is a plus too.

Most important thing the whole look has to be very feminine, with no agressivity at all.

Ooops, i've just described my gf!

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looks: Face matters more than anything (believe it or not, haha). I like dark hair, but my perfect combination hair wise would be black hair with red highlights......that turns me on like hell for some reason. Glasses on some women are hot, so are piercings to a point.

Body type honestly doesn't matter to me unless the woman is very skinny or really obese. A woman who modern society would consider "bigger" body wise would be my ideal though. Curvy without being really out of shape. I prefer women that are taller, but doesn't really matter unless she's like 4'8", because I'm 6'2". I dated a volleyball player who was taller then I am, which presented some interesting situations, but whatever, haha.

Race doesn't matter, but I don't like pale women. Ghost white skin just doesn't seem healthy to me, go out and get some sun for god's sake !!

Personality is even more important to me though. I don't like passive women in the least, they need an "edge" to them. I've seen a lot women that think that tattoos and piercings makes them "edgy", but ten mintues with them and I'm bored. It takes a lot more than that, express yourself openly beyond everything else. If you don't know who you are deep down, I won't be bothered to figure it out for you.

Cannibal Lecter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call me whatever but I have a thing for big breasts. Really I don't mean big I mean huge. I've never dated a girl who was less than a 36D (some have been as big as an F cup) and I like very curvy girls. Wide hips, bubble butt, that kind of thing. I'm not too into blondes and typically the darker the hair the better. I've dated white girls, Japanese girls and black girls. Height I'm not too picky, dating short girls is nice but I've also dated tall girls.

Frankly I'm not into what most people (men and women alike) think are attractive. All those chicks on the cover of Maxim or Glamour or whatever all look like skinny little boys to me.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like guys who are at least 5'9,slim but still well toned with a tight ass:tongue: Exotic looks are a must,I love a guy with dark eyes,dark hair and chiseled features:rolleyes: I think my fiance looks like a Bollywood hunk:tongue: I also think guys with dark hair and blue eyes are hot too:rolleyes:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I like tall and slim girls, with small breasts. Obviously with slim i mean natural slim: women should have a bit of ass and hips, otherwise how can they give birth do a child?

I don't like a woman to be agressive, neither in their manners nor in their look.

Heavy makeup is also a total turn down.

Dark eyes and hair are on top of my preferences.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wouldn’t you just know it!! Here I am, fitting your description to a tee……and there you are, oh so sexy without even trying, and....so…..far…..away. Fate can be so cruel :cry:........

BigPoppaFury said:
For me a girls eyes make all the difference. Big, dark, friendly eyes coupled with a cute smile do it pretty much every time for me. I tend to be attracted to short girls, girls who aren't skinny, darker skin, dark hair... of course, these are totally negated if she's an idiot.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
Wouldn’t you just know it!! Here I am, fitting your description to a tee……and there you are, oh so sexy without even trying, and....so…..far…..away. Fate can be so cruel :cry:........

This made my day :biggrin1:

Thank you Curiousgurl!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cannibal Lecter said:
Call me whatever but I have a thing for big breasts. Really I don't mean big I mean huge. I've never dated a girl who was less than a 36D (some have been as big as an F cup) and I like very curvy girls. Wide hips, bubble butt, that kind of thing. I'm not too into blondes and typically the darker the hair the better. I've dated white girls, Japanese girls and black girls. Height I'm not too picky, dating short girls is nice but I've also dated tall girls.

You find a lot of busty Japanese girls? :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BigPoppaFury said:
This made my day :biggrin1:

Thank you Curiousgurl!

Yep BigPoppaFury...u trully are very sexy indeed!!!

:smlove2: And please u 2...distance can be difficult but never impossible! how romantic a match!!!

Curiousgurl & BigPoppa!!!!

:151: :hug:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For Gisella, the hopeless romantic :wink: :

¯¯¯¯¯¯
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match.
Find me a find, catch me a catch.
Matchmaker, matchmaker, look through your book
And make me a perfect match.

Matchmaker, matchmaker, I'll bring the veil.
You bring the groom, slender and pale.
Bring me a ring, for I'm longing to be
The envy of all I see.

For Papa, make him a scholar.
For Mama, make him rich as a king.
For me, well, I wouldn't holler
If he were as handsome as anything.

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match.
Find me a find, catch me a catch.
Night after night, in the dark, I'm alone.
So, find me a match of my own.

Gisella said:
Yep BigPoppaFury...u trully are very sexy indeed!!!

:smlove2: And please u 2...distance can be difficult but never impossible! how romantic a match!!!

Curiousgurl & BigPoppa!!!!

:151: :hug:

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess for myself ideally the guy would be like between 5'10 and 6'0 in height and 170- 185 pounds. He would have to be in shape (no smoking/ drugs) with a toned body. The guy would also have to be "cut" and ideally 8 -8.5 inches long when it comes to penis size,lol. Race wouldn't matter but darker hair would be a plus.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like the extremes, so this means not fat, and not bony. I know a great young loverboy who has the pleasure to have sex with me ( ;-D ), and he's around 5'11, 165-175 lbs. And the other guy who's on the list of my recent pleasers is around 6'3 - 6'4, 220 lbs. Both are fit, and strong in built, so they're quite a sight in bed, and good performers too. They're also staking the range of the scale that makes a male body appealing to me.

But then, those aren't set-in-stone numbers. If the looks appeal to me visually, it's a clear go.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alecia19 said:
I guess for myself ideally the guy would be like between 5'10 and 6'0 in height and 170- 185 pounds. He would have to be in shape (no smoking/ drugs) with a toned body. The guy would also have to be "cut" and ideally 8 -8.5 inches long when it comes to penis size,lol. Race wouldn't matter but darker hair would be a plus.
Aw, you love me! I knew the harsh words were just a front!

<3<3<3