Physical Women

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I like the struggle match between me and her for who's in control when we're having sex...it's fun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like a woman that can give pleasure, but likes to receive pleasure as well.
JUST having a hole there, waiting to be fucked doesn't make it to me, but having a overly controlling woman, try to 'do' all the moves, isn't good as well.
as a 'chubby' guy I like a women who can move right, but let me 'workout' on her as well...

any one available?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmmm you do mmf's Frank? if so....I'm sure I could arrange something

YEP! that one of my favourite 'sports'...
I try to do it as often as I can.. usally once a mounth, but life's HARD, and it has been a while since I've done one... MORE than willing to do it with you BEAR! :D

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can be an animal, and I can be loving. I am aggressive more than loving, admittedly. When I want to be fucked, I want to be fucked. When I want to be made love to, same goes.

As to which I prefer, I prefer to go with whatever flow it is. I like a mixture, right down the middle. A loving kiss followed by hard fucking, words of passion...lust. Ahem, excuse me for a minute.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Media
I can be an animal, and I can be loving. I am aggressive more than loving, admittedly. When I want to be fucked, I want to be fucked. When I want to be made love to, same goes.

As to which I prefer, I prefer to go with whatever flow it is. I like a mixture, right down the middle. A loving kiss followed by hard fucking, words of passion...lust. Ahem, excuse me for a minute.

Oh My!! I think I'm in love!!!! :tongue:

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's always something sexy about a girl who is dominating me. Like I said in another thread, I'm usually the quiet type in bed, and I don't like to take control. I like a girl who is physical.