Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think America sucks on voting.... Pia had the best voice on any song she sang ...what is wrong with americans on voting !!!!!!! there are 2 guys whose voice really suck a big one !! and are still on Idol...well I give up on watching american idol thats it for me

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes well I gave up years ago on AI my roomies almost Made me watch it with them.
I could have said no but I like spending time with them so i would watch it
this year roomie is not watching it
so happy

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
she was by far the best!!! the judges definitely wasted their save. they should have never kept casey. he is alright, but she is 10000 times better than him

I couldn't agree more. It makes me think that JLo and Steven have not been really watching AI before this year. Happens all the time. Randy should have known better. They should have saved it for a time just like this.

Also, the entire bottom three tonight was KRAZEEE!!! Jacob is "Lil Luther" and Stefano has improved more than a few of the others - and nicer to look at too.

Pia will be this year's Jennifer Hudson for sure.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, moronic American voters strike again...

This elimination should have easily been Paul, Casey, Haley, or Scotty hands down.

I could see this happening 'maybe' if it was the top 5, but definitely not this early in the ball game.

Also, the entire bottom three tonight was KRAZEEE!!! Jacob is "Lil Luther" and Stefano has improved more than a few of the others - and nicer to look at too.

Pia will be this year's Jennifer Hudson for sure.

Totally agree.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think all you guys are retarded. Pia had absolutely ZERO #swag and not much of a personality as least as far as what she presented the American public with. If you have to TALK about what you can do, week after week while still singing ballads, you are doomed. "I'm going to show America I can do a fast song!" Done. Once that shit starts coming out of your mouth it is over for you. Granted, there are a few contestants (Stefano) that should have been gone before her, and this may be due to the fact that lots of people didn't vote for her because they thought she would be safe anyway (kitty genovese effect), but nonetheless it was bound to happen.

While she had a very good voice, if she was on the radio I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her and a hundred other singers. If I heard Haley, Casey (musically gifted), Paul (musically gifted), and Scotty on the radio, I would be able to discern their voice instantly. They are unique, and that is why they are still on the show. Beauty pageant personalities and voices are way too 2005. I'm starting to think the American public isn't as dumb as I once thought because these unique voices and musical talents are being rewarded by staying on the show. It's a trend that started a few seasons ago and continues.

And the show will never be the same after the Adam Lambert season. And the judging panel is desperately missing Simon Cowell. He made the show.

The guru is out.

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think all you guys are retarded. Pia had absolutely ZERO #swag and not much of a personality as least as far as what she presented the American public with. If you have to TALK about what you can do, week after week while still singing ballads, you are doomed. "I'm going to show America I can do a fast song!" Done. Once that shit starts coming out of your mouth it is over for you. Granted, there are a few contestants (Stefano) that should have been gone before her, and this may be due to the fact that lots of people didn't vote for her because they thought she would be safe anyway (kitty genovese effect), but nonetheless it was bound to happen.

While she had a very good voice, if she was on the radio I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her and a hundred other singers. If I heard Haley, Casey (musically gifted), Paul (musically gifted), and Scotty on the radio, I would be able to discern their voice instantly. They are unique, and that is why they are still on the show. Beauty pageant personalities and voices are way too 2005. I'm starting to think the American public isn't as dumb as I once thought because these unique voices and musical talents are being rewarded by staying on the show. It's a trend that started a few seasons ago and continues.

And the show will never be the same after the Adam Lambert season. And the judging panel is desperately missing Simon Cowell. He made the show.

The guru is out.

I can somewhat agree with you. I agree on the fact that since she did do the fast song, it kinda of ruined what america thought about her. not just anyone gets compared to celine dion. people were content with her singing the ballads and the celine dion-esque genre, and once she switched it up...people apparently didnt like it.

My friend made a good point though. It might not have even been the fact that america did not like the way she sang, its that they know she is good, so they voted for someone else just to save them, because they "thought" pia was a shoe-in to win...its comes down to the individual. its kinda like when your boss tells you to do something for the next day, but someone else comes in for the afternoon shift, so you assume they will handle it, but it actually never gets done (i say all that because it happened to me today lol)...its this kind of situation that gets good people kicked off the show, because america assumes that people are voting for the best, but in reality, everyone is doing the same thing...trying to keep someone else because Pia was sure to win.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good riddance to little miss perfect

much prefer somebody with personality and a distinctive voice. She was so perfect and beauty pageant. Can't imagine she'll ever make exciting music. Just more MOR mush.

least now we know its wide open. Makes the show more interesting. :)

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to see Paul go. Neither of the blonde girls impress me much. They sing alright but there is some sort of spark that is missing.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's been proven time and time again that the people who often take the time to vote in something like this, vote for reasons other than pure talent, and they often get it wrong. Consider the number of those who didn't win or even get close who are stars in their own right.

Lambert (who finished second in his season) is a household name. Hell, I can't even remember what the winner looks like, much less his name.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite the show missing a vital part (Simon Cowell) I must give some props to the way they produce it now. It does seem a fair bit scripted with the overall production of the performances, and the fact that the remaining singers do cover a vast range of musical styles. I would be hard pressed to believe that America really did this with their voting alone.

With that being said, as I have much been a supporter of artistry and musicianship (bye bye pia lol) in the past, it is definitely at a crescendo this season. Just what the doctor ordered for me with the passing of Mr. Simon Cowell, the only voice of the reason on the show.

Real props go out for Zakk Wylde making a special appearance, been waiting years for something like that to happen. James sounds like Marky Mark in the movie "Rockstar", where, coincidentally, Zakk Wylde stars as the guitar player. One of the best.

Dude went in on that Sammy Hagar song!!!!