• None

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every avatar I've ever used here has been me. The latest was taken at the Wilton Manors Stonewall Pride parade this past June.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is a picture I took of a couple holding hands while silhouetted against the sunrise. Seeing so many people with themselves as their avatar, now I'm thinking of changing mine.
I love your current avatar! Could care less if it is of you or not. But if you want to change your av to yourself, that's cool. I am pro changig avatars, lol! mine last about 2 weeks:redface:
Every avatar I've ever used here has been me. The latest was taken at the Wilton Manors Stonewall Pride parade this past June.
If I was a photogenic as you are, I would have my av be me as well:kiss:

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, although I did take the picture. :)

For about two minutes before this one, I had a silhouette of me watching the same sunset on the same beach, but I decided to take it down and use one of just the sunset.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer to put up an image which speaks of me and too me at the same time. My face photos or anything else of a personal pictorial nature are for a chosen few. Not like I'm something special. I'm just a squirrely cuss that likes his semi-anonymity.=)

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I'm really glad nudity isn't allowed in avatars. Can you imagine how many anus shots would be all over this place? It's baffling what certain people assume other people want to look at.

Anyway, I usually use a picture of myself, but not always. Exceptions include (on other forums) the "I'm with CoCo" poster and the Obama "Yes We Can" poster. Each were used during the point they were relevant and then later replaced. As far as being in my underwear? Depends entirely on the forum. Here, that's cool. On... Salon.com? Not so much.

JSZ

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My avatar is my own photo. It's not the best, it's not the biggest, but it's mine and thank goodness it still works (most of the time).

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My avatar is not me, no. It's never been me.

I am self-conscious about not using a picture of me in my avatar. I don't want people to think I'm some gross blob hiding behind my computer and using a picture of a hot guy (or, in this case, statue of Achilles) to make up for my own personal issues. I'm in pretty good shape, if I do say so myself, and am not embarrassed at all of how I look - which took years of work on my self-image for me to be able to say. So, were this a perfect world, I'd have loads of pictures of me up here, including my avatar. Especially my avatar, to be honest. I'm a shutterbug, and when no one else will pose for me I do it myself. However, I've had my image...ummm...misappropriated by others enough times, and in a callous enough manner, that I'm reluctant to use it here - or on any of the other forums I frequent, for that matter.

And there's my life story. ;)