pic tips?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been here almost a year. It might finally be time to post some pics.

I've been taking shots with a Canon Sure Shot 520. No special equipment, just hand held. I've experimented with flash/no flash.

The result is never satisfactory. Either out of focus, grainy, or worst of all my package looks smaller than it does in real life.

Tips? Tricks? Advice?

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suggest using some strong light coming from the side and turn the flash off. The shadows created will help add depth and interest to your pics. I recommend avoiding the how-to-make-my-dick-look-exactly-the-same-as-every-other-guy's approach- that is, a close-up. Use a tripod (or set the camera on a solid object a few feet away) and set the timer. Walk into the picture and strike a pose. Show as much of yourself as you dare. Close-ups are much more interesting when they supplement full body shots.

You'll take a bunch of pics you don't like, and here's the trick. DON"T POST THE BAD PICS. I wish more people would follow this suggestion. If you actually take hundreds of really good pics and want to share them, by all means do! But if they all look alike, why post them all? Variety counts. Originality counts. Being in focus counts.

7inchbliss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes these are both really good tips indirect light or natural light and maybe some playing with shadows in creative ways I'd say even. Such as sunlight through blinds playing on a person makes for interesting appeal. Using the Macro setting can have some nice effects ESPECIALLY in well, closeup shots. Recently I've found a somewhat low ISO of around 400 and either Auto WB adjust or Fluorescent lighting white balance work well. Most cases though I use auto White Balance and 400 ISO now cause it seems to leave a certain clarity to definition. Variety and posting the best overall ones would be some good advice too especially in variety. I feel sometime I lack this but sometimes I can't decide which of a few similar one look best. This is optional but if you have the capability use a bit of touch up and adjust contrast and brightness around untill you think it looks not too dark and not to bleary.