Pick-a-dick dot com?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_HermanSmellville, Feb 4, 2012.

1. D_HermanSmellville

D_HermanSmellville New Member

Clearly these news anchors had something else on their minds when talking about and promoting a Canadian sausage competition.

Anchorwoman Sausage Blooper - YouTube

Not sure it's considered to be a "Freudian slip" when it happens 3 times? :Eyecrazy:

2. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Brilliant. I'm wondering what the actual website was that she couldn't say correctly?

/BTW, did anyone else notice that in the weather flashing by, it had a forecast for "Prince Albert?"

3. D_HermanSmellville

D_HermanSmellville New Member

I think it was pickatic not pickadic(k) which explains the situation well enough.

It was a news station based out of the province of Saskatchewan. I like that the co-anchor was comfortable and honest about it (laughing) and didn't try and cover up the obvious by saying "well you were talking about sausages"

4. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Prince Albert, Saskatchewan - also named for Queen Victoria's husband. :tongue:

5. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ...Who for the otherwise conservative Victorian Era was pretty liberal when it came to dick piercings...:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted