Pick-a-dick dot com?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_HermanSmellville, Feb 4, 2012.

1. D_HermanSmellville

D_HermanSmellville New Member

Clearly these news anchors had something else on their minds when talking about and promoting a Canadian sausage competition.

Anchorwoman Sausage Blooper - YouTube

Not sure it's considered to be a "Freudian slip" when it happens 3 times? :Eyecrazy:

2. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Brilliant. I'm wondering what the actual website was that she couldn't say correctly?

/BTW, did anyone else notice that in the weather flashing by, it had a forecast for "Prince Albert?"

3. D_HermanSmellville

D_HermanSmellville New Member

I think it was pickatic not pickadic(k) which explains the situation well enough.

It was a news station based out of the province of Saskatchewan. I like that the co-anchor was comfortable and honest about it (laughing) and didn't try and cover up the obvious by saying "well you were talking about sausages"

4. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Prince Albert, Saskatchewan - also named for Queen Victoria's husband. :tongue:

5. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ...Who for the otherwise conservative Victorian Era was pretty liberal when it came to dick piercings...:biggrin1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice