Pick a Member!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm.... Far too many people, surely one can't single out a single person!

D

deleted639306

Curious Angel, Swedish Girl, teasingtemptress, shyhotgurl... there's a few to just pick one! Though, I've a habit of blending into the scenery sometimes around here...
hey Scots :) thank you for choosing me among those other hotties

TinyPrincess. Not only does she have a smoking hot body, but she's got attitude and a sharp wit to boot. A girl's gotta have a brain in my book.
lucky her. I would love to hear someone says that about me...

Can't help but lust after Swedish Girl with that beautiful behind and Teasing Temptress with a super set of tits. Those two will be together in my dreams tonight.
lol super set of tits :tongue: thank you, hunny

teasing, dominatricks, shyhotgirl kaliluvangel
hey qwerty... havent seen you in a while.. lets have some fun, mr dimples :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is me :)

I have a list and if you are on it YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

maybe out of that list there is one or two that might be willing to take me on and give me a spin......

so far, I am unaware if I made it on that list;
(or any list for that matter)
I guess that means Im not on it (or any) :frown1:

always a bridesmaid...

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love Teasing Temptress's lips,Swedish Girl's body,Tiny Princess's ass,Fancy Pants and Subgirl's personality. If I wasn't engaged,I would love to have a go with every woman on this site.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Love Teasing Temptress's lips,Swedish Girl's body,Tiny Princess's ass,Fancy Pants and Subgirl's personality. If I wasn't engaged,I would love to have a go with every woman on this site.

In time....the lips crack and peel, the body sags, the ass droops, but personality lasts a lifetime. This, I think, is the greatest compliment. To be appreciated for your witty humor and intelligence. (Though I'd love to have TT's lips, SG's bod and TP's ass to go with it all.... ) :biggrin1: