Pick my next Avatar and Signature

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let`s face it, I am addicted to changing them.

I usually try to have av and sig match in some way, but it`s not required.

So I ask you, the friendly (and even not so freindly) people of LPSG to offer up what you think my next av and sig should be.

They can match or not, just thow them out there. Knowing me I will get through them all at some point, lol!

I look forward to seeing how you all see me (I thinl I should be seen) as well as heard!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the years I've always culled, edited and resized pics of me from different times in my life, such as the ones below. My sig is a flagrant attempt to summon folks to my now-nearly-moribund blog and several quotes that I think sum me up pretty well.

You've gotta make your own kind of music, baby :wink:.

Attachments

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it weren't completely against the rules I'd recommend this for your avatar- smut
Dude, i have about a thousand million of such things that I would love to use. Plus that one is too tame:wink: But they would get me banned, lol!
Give me time to mull this, Mr. Nico.
I expect great things from your mullings my dear!:kiss:
Over the years I've always culled, edited and resized pics of me from different times in my life, such as the ones below. My sig is a flagrant attempt to summon folks to my now-nearly-moribund blog and several quotes that I think sum me up pretty well.

You've gotta make your own kind of music, baby :wink:.
Oh i know that, silly! LOL but seeing as how mutable both my av/sig are, I figured to have some fun:biggrin1:

I kinda want to see how others would see me or think of me. What representation would they pick. It's also interesting because it reflects back on them, giving me insight into their minds.:tongue:

Then i thought it'd be fun to credit them, like a weekly change: "this week's avatar and signature are brought to you by subgirrl and the lowercase letter 's'" or something:redface:

Sooooo...pick out something you think would be fun for me. Or represent me. Or is the complete opposite. :biggrin1: Or just plain weird.

Or that will piss people off. Don't tell me though, as I want plausible deniability !:cool::tongue::wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
der, just got the thrust of what you were saying, that it should be of me.:redface:

As I have a policy of NOT having my face as an avatar or in a public album, I can`t do this. And since it is my best feature (sad statement that) I refuse to put up anything sans face. I have downe the eyes, and such, but now ? Meh, I don`t know...

I could put up my lips, but I would be tampted to put up the ones I tool when I had the cyst cut and cauterized:tongue:

Nothing says sexy than what looks to be a cig put out on one`s lip!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kinda want to see how others would see me or think of me. What representation would they pick. It's also interesting because it reflects back on them, giving me insight into their minds.:tongue:

While my main reason for doing a similar thing with my avatar was because I genuinely would have had trouble finding one that was just right, the above was a brilliant side effect. :biggrin1:

Then i thought it'd be fun to credit them, like a weekly change: "this week's avatar and signature are brought to you by subgirrl and the lowercase letter 's'" or something:redface:

I don't even have to pick anything now. I'm already getting credit :biggrin1::tongue:.

Seriously, I had enough trouble finding an av for myself, let alone for someone else.

And I'm not sure that a picture could truly represent my sense of you. I don't think I could reduce your Nico-ness down to a single pic. It doesn't help that the thing about you that stands out most for me is your love for family and friends. You can hardly use a family portrait as an avatar!

I really loved the eye you had for two seconds or so because it said Nico to me. Suggestion two, if you got his permission, would be a close up of Your Guy's lips. Cos you're all about Your Guy, and his lips are sexy as fuck.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Off the top of my head, your avatar should feature a musical cat. Something like this. Your signature should be lyrics for the cat to sing. Something like "It's got to be purrfect".
I was actually considering doing something like this for mine but you can do it....

Signature...
..."Everything is beautiful at the ballet"
lol i need to merge these somehow!
DONE! (you're welcome :tongue:)

Attachments

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think your avatar should be a man's back with deep sexy scratches on it - that says Nico to me! :biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with MoT on this one, you cant go wrong with cat pics. This one makes me laugh just a bit.
LOL! I love the cat pics thus far! Yours and MoT's made me smile:biggrin1:
While my main reason for doing a similar thing with my avatar was because I genuinely would have had trouble finding one that was just right, the above was a brilliant side effect. :biggrin1:

I don't even have to pick anything now. I'm already getting credit :biggrin1::tongue:.

Seriously, I had enough trouble finding an av for myself, let alone for someone else.

And I'm not sure that a picture could truly represent my sense of you. I don't think I could reduce your Nico-ness down to a single pic. It doesn't help that the thing about you that stands out most for me is your love for family and friends. You can hardly use a family portrait as an avatar!

I really loved the eye you had for two seconds or so because it said Nico to me. Suggestion two, if you got his permission, would be a close up of Your Guy's lips. Cos you're all about Your Guy, and his lips are sexy as fuck.
The Eye may make a return. And the only pic I have of My Guys lips, as you very well know, I CAN'T put up here as it would violate the TOS, LOL! Great shot though, followed by a great shot of my own, later that night:naughty::mischievous::wink:

I couldn't help but credit you in advance; plus you just offered yourself up so easily and perfectly! The lowercase "s", you username...perfect!:biggrin1:
DONE! (you're welcome :tongue:)
You are FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!! I Love ya Wills, ya know that, right?:07:
While searching for those pics, I discovered THIS.....

Ballet Cat Ornaments - Designed by Susan Beebe | Shop entertainment | Kaboodle

.....which made me let out a big fat hairy SQUEEEEE!

Edit: the link on that page seems to go nowhere - BIG FROWNY FACE! :mad:
:lmao: Oh dear lord! Thats puuurrrr-fect!
I think your avatar should be a man's back with deep sexy scratches on it - that says Nico to me! :biggrin1:
I looked and couldn't find:eek: I found plenty with whip marks, but those are not the same:frown1: I guess i will just have to have my Guy take Pics of my back after our next rendevous and throw them up here, lol:tongue:
A master-stroke. :wink:
What's that? Yor offereing a Master Stroke?!!! Well now!! *shucks pants*:shhh:...:wink::tongue::biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator: