Pick my next pair of underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Chocho_Lippz, Oct 8, 2009.

1. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

I have ~70 pairs - trunks, boxer briefs, boxers, thongs, jock straps, and briefs. Probably about 60 unique pieces.

Brands include - SafeTGard, Honors, DT, 2Xist, Covington, Tulio, Waxx, Undergear, Unico, Calvin Klein, Go Softwear, MaleBasics, Triple XXX, L&C Man, Medalist, Nautica, Clever, ErgoWear, Viaggio, C-In2, WinWolf, CockSox, Score, PerryEllis, Baskit, N2N, JM, Gigo, PLAY, SkinXWear, Armani, Balls In One, and Obviously for Men.

Very short leg trunks are my favorite and some of the above underwear I do not wear - not big enough for my junk, too small, I just don't feel good in them, etc.

Needless to say, I like my underwear. I haven't bought any new ones in a long time. Time to buy a new pair. So, get to work, pick some out for me! :biggrin1:

Things to remember: I am straight - so nothing too incredibly freaky. Don't go suggesting something that is like $50 a pair - $20 a pair is already expensive enough! When I get them, I will model them here.

2. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    Why don't you check mine out in my gallery. E2u custom sized

3. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
  4. D_Chocho_Lippz

I think I've talked to you before about these. Not really floating my boat at the moment. I have some jock straps that look similar and the band on the side kind of gets irritating for some reason.

I like the BT Maximizer. Better yet, it is a brand that I don't yet have!

5. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Feel a fashion victim attack coming on

6. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

You might wanna re-visit that str8 thing ? Str8 guys dont have 70 pairs of designer underwear. Maybe, they own 7 pairs of Fruit of the Looms. :tongue::tongue::tongue: And they certainly dont wanna model for a group that contains a majority of GAY guys. To the best of my Knowledge, that is. :wink:

7. D_Chocho_Lippz

Admittedly, my underwear thing is an OGT. However, I assure you that I am straight.

But if ya'll don't want to check out a straight guy, then that is fine too.

8. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Why not try some basic white hanes? They'd look hot on you.

9. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
  10. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Many straight guys on this site are quite comfortable with their sexuality and do express themselves in ways that others may find homoerotic. They know what their boundaries are and should just live their own fulfilling lives instead if conforming to labels.

11. D_Chocho_Lippz

I grew up in those. Plus, they are around somewhere. :)

I have the boxer brief version. :biggrin1: They are nice!

Thank you.

12. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Boxers are a relatively new thing for me. I never wore them as a regular item until 4 years ago. Now I don't like anything that has too snug a fit. They can be fun if you find a good pattern.

13. mattnatlanta

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I usually wear boxer briefs, sometimes plain ol boxers, and sometimes I freeball, depending on the pants or jeans I'm wearing.
    I've recently found 2 brands of boxer briefs I really like- Van Heusen, and Champion. Seems like I paid around 8.00 for 2 pair of the VH, and about 9.00 for 3 pair of the champion. I bought the Champion at a sporting goods store I shop at regularly, the VH I bought at an VH outlet here in Atlanta. I think Ross Stores carry both. I like both brands because of 2 things. They comfortably accomodate a nice package up front, important for me because I hang around 6 inches soft. Can't stand having it too tight down there. The other reason is strong elastic in the legs. They don't stretch out during the day. Had great luck with both brands, so I'll keep wearing them, or, on occasion, freeball.

Draft saved Draft deleted